Scotland squad v Croatia

Nothing there to grumble about that I can see. Hope both Berra (who in Football Manager wouldn't commit to my Scotland squad as he was waiting for a France call-up) and Fletcher get a run-out.

I would punt Teale b ut who wold you bring in? Alexander has always done well, O'Connor can score goals, which always helps and McEveley had a solid debut and will need time to get up to international standard.

Seems fine to me but would like to see Quashie back in there when he is fit along with K Thomson and that would give the midfield a more solid look rather than Teale and Robson.

Robson was ok for Dundee Utd but looks light weight.

Whittaker cant be far off a call up for Hutton back up and S Smith has to get himself back in the Gers team first.

Webster needs to get playing again. Broadfoot can just keep plugging away, if Anderson gets in for not playing at Sunderland then he must have a chance.

So things looking good from a Rangers perspective.

Webster needs to get playing again. Broadfoot can just keep plugging away, if Anderson gets in for not playing at Sunderland then he must have a chance.

Anderson isn't at Sunderland the now, he's been shipped out on loan to a Championship side cause he's pish!

Getting Thomson back to fitness is imperative for us and Scotland. I think if he didn't get injured he'd have been in this squad. Also, Adam can't be far away either after his past few performances.

Didnt realise Anderson had been punted to Plymouth. They arent doing bad actually.

But it was obvious he would be out of his depth in the premier league, another aberdeen flop the same as Jess. Both went to the wrong clubs. Same as Craig Gordon, he should have went to Villa when he had the chance.

Didnt realise Anderson had been punted to Plymouth. They arent doing bad actually.

But it was obvious he would be out of his depth in the premier league, another aberdeen flop the same as Jess. Both went to the wrong clubs. Same as Craig Gordon, he should have went to Villa when he had the chance.

And a certain Barry Ferguson!!

Anderson is a good player, but I don't think he's good enough for the Premiership. Sunderland or derby was gonna be the best he was gonna get.