Cousin free to play tonight.

im with ian. i understand the arguments about ability, and do acknowledge we are paying his wages, but i still think boyd should get the nod. we need a goal and he has scored at the highest level (international). given that no-one at ibrox seems to be too fussed about the uefa cup there seems to me plenty of reason to play him (even if just so walter can then say "see, i told you so, this is why i havent been playing him"). but i think he could do it for us tonight.,

5 mins every 10 games get him in the team now :fish:

How can you say that when we are playing utter boring football just now?

Its all about opinions, you rate Boyd and I dont. You say he scores goals I say he fluffs double the chances he takes and goes 4 games without scoring then scores 1 against poor opposition.

Sorry bud. You've totally lost me.

well you said it's nothing to do with loyalty yes, then said it's about ability yes ? is that it?

it's not football manager we're playing here. the guy is ready or has been ready to move to a different team, maybe start a new life in london for a while now. he might be someone who can cope with this or someone who can't so his mental state comes into it for me not just his ability on the park.

he might score a hattrick if picked or he might have a stinker and cost us the game just down to his mental state that's what i was trying to say !!

How can you say that when we are playing utter boring football just now?

Its all about opinions, you rate Boyd and I dont. You say he scores goals I say he fluffs double the chances he takes and goes 4 games without scoring then scores 1 against poor opposition.

because i've seen buffel play virtually every game in his time here and he's done next to nothing m8 that's why ................