[FT] Rangers 4 (Lawrence 10; Cerny 31, 55; Igamane 72) - 0 FCSB

13 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Was at game and thought Butland got away with one but I haven't seen any film of the game.

Some great play,some not so great but four excellent goals.

Will not be seat subbing for Sunday now.

Definitely lucky with the butland blunder, should have been a goal IMO. However, we were also denied a stonewall penalty for the handball. How many times have we seen similar given against us. The referee wasn't great, but at least the two mistakes evened out. 

Well done !! A real Thursday night performance. Very good for goal difference. 

The wagon still has four wheels and rolls onto St.Mirren at Ibrox. 

I think we (Cerny's first) might have scored our 600th goal in official European club competition* tonight.

* Super Cup '73 games against Ajax weren't official.

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Well done !! A real Thursday night performance. Very good for goal difference. 

The wagon still has four wheels and rolls onto St.Mirren at Ibrox. 

I think we (Cerny's first) might have scored our 600th goal in official European club competition* tonight.

* Super Cup '73 games against Ajax weren't official.

So are you saying that one of the stars on the sheeps' shirt isn't actually official 😂

7 hours ago, weebluedevil said:

Definitely lucky with the butland blunder, should have been a goal IMO. However, we were also denied a stonewall penalty for the handball. How many times have we seen similar given against us. The referee wasn't great, but at least the two mistakes evened out. 

Both were correct decisions. The player stands on Butlands foot (and if we are talking about the same penalty incident) there is a rule regarding an arm whilst on the floor. 

6 hours ago, weebluedevil said:

So are you saying that one of the stars on the sheeps' shirt isn't actually official 😂

No, we were under a UEFA season long ban (after ECWC win 72). Hence, UEFA don't recognise the first Super Cup between us and Ajax.

According to Wikipedia we had scored 601 European goals prior to the game last night but that included the 3 goals we scored in the Super Cup.

7 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Both were correct decisions. The player stands on Butlands foot (and if we are talking about the same penalty incident) there is a rule regarding an arm whilst on the floor. 

For me, it was a penalty. The defender moves his arm towards the ball to block it.

enjoyed last night. As others have said I felt Butland got lucky. Best game Raskin has had for a while and Barron tries his socks off. Great for Igamane to get a goal too. Maybe start him with or instead of Dessers on Sunday