[FT] Rangers 4 (Lawrence 10; Cerny 31, 55; Igamane 72) - 0 FCSB

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 4 (Lawrence 10; Cerny 31, 55; Igamane 72) - 0 FCSB

OK, still imperfect but have to be happy with that result with a much improved performance. Our use of the ball was still sloppy at times but the attitude was intensity were much better with Barron and Raskin providing the platform for the attacking players to take their chances.

In terms of the attack, Cerny was much more involved and really took his goals well. Bajrami again quieter but delighted for Igamane to get his first goal with a well taken effort. Souttar and Jefte also solid in the main. Hopefully we all take some confidence from the win.

I don't understand Clements comments when asked what he was looking for from the changes - his response that it was just rotation, that it's impossible for players to play every game. Doesn't apply to Tav though...

Raskin was MOTM for me without any doubt. Cerny with two great goals - starting to win me back, if he can keep it up. Good to see Igamane get his goal and hope he can build on that to eventually displace Huffers. 

Excellent performance & result.

Cerny starting to show his class. Barron &  Raskin excellent too.

Only worry was Balogun &  Lawrence going off injured. 

WTF was Butland doing at the start of the game? Should their goal have counted? Haven’t seen it since as I was at the game 

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

Excellent performance & result.

Cerny starting to show his class. Barron &  Raskin excellent too.

Only worry was Balogun &  Lawrence going off injured. 

WTF was Butland doing at the start of the game? Should their goal have counted? Haven’t seen it since as I was at the game 

It was a foul. Soft but a foul.

I enjoyed the game tonight and seen further improvement in the young players. Well done Rangers for winning four goals to nil in a european game.

C'mon The Gers   :rfc: