Kilmarnock v Rangers

4 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

The next month is going to effectively have a crucial impact on our whole season. The game tomorrow was already going to be hard but I've just seen that there are 50 miles an hour winds forecast during the time of the match. Great. 

I'm hoping those winds get me back from Florida in jig-time giving me sufficient time to get somewhere to watch the game 😄

The only irk Ive had with Clement is his resistance to change. 

We are crying out for more in the final third so why is a back 3 never an option. Even with a back 4 then flood the midfield with real midfielders, but don't rely on Lawrence getting a showboating moment every week as he is wasteful for 89 minutes.

Edited by Gribz

55 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Would a player, that we signed tonight, be eligible to play against Kilmarnock?

Would depend on where we are signing him from and / or his nationality. 

2 minutes ago, Gribz said:

The only irk Ive had with Clement is his resistance to change. 

We are crying out for more in the final third so why is a back 3 never an option. Even with a back 4 then flood then fut 3 real midfielders in but don't rely on Lawrence getting a showboating moment every week as he is wasteful for 89 minutes.

Whilst I agree with your assessment of Clement, Lawrence and Dessers are the only 2 players we have who look like scoring on a regular basis so, he has to start / play. 

Would Bajrami offer more in the 10 position? Maybe, but we have no options for wide left. 

I'd love to see a back-three, but I'd prefer a situational back-three.

Nana in for Tavernier at RB. Nana would stay back to make a back-three with Jefte pushing forward on the left. 

This lets us use a proper winger wide right while also letting us revert to a back-four in defence. The 4-4-2 is best for pressing, too, which is more tricky to switch to if we start with a proper back-three.