Kilmarnock v Rangers

The sheep have had a few flukey wins on their recent run, so I fully expect the usual humping for them at the Piggery.  

I just hope we can take advantage, either way.  

41 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Sorry to be the one that goes there but two away wins would be best for us I think over the next two days (Saturday and Sunday)

You can get 14/1 for an Aberdeen victory on Saturday. Seems the bookies know Aberdeen as well as we do. 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

You can get 14/1 for an Aberdeen victory on Saturday. Seems the bookies know Aberdeen as well as we do. 

Worth a few bob ,double it with Kilmarnock at 5/1 and you’ll get £1001 back for a tender bet 

Edited by compo

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

I wondered if Kilmarnock had laid grass down yet - plenty of replies show that they still have that surface which should not be allowed in top flight matches.

Apparently, this is its last season, and Kilmarnock will have a grass pitch for 25/26.

I know nothing about the care and maintenance of artificial surfaces, and their sub surface layers, but I should think that, as this season progresses, Kilmarnock will become less, and less, inclined to expend money on keeping the pitch in the best condition feasible. The club will be at least tempted to undertake damage repair based on the pitch's decreasing life span. 'Dummying up', continually, may be the likely outcome. 

God knows how it will 'play' towards the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

The next month is going to effectively have a crucial impact on our whole season. The game tomorrow was already going to be hard but I've just seen that there are 50 miles an hour winds forecast during the time of the match. Great. 

Such winds may lift the pitch, entirely - by gales to Gailes, so to speak. 

Would that mean the award of a 0-3 win?