Kilmarnock v Rangers

Very tough match ahead on Sunday at what will be a stormy Rugby Park weather wise.

All things being equal, can't see past the following side but I wonder if the manager will look to strengthen the midfield with a Sterling or Raskin whilst leaving out Lawrence. Not much bench depth likely with various people still unavailable...

GaLVEeQWcAAIOEZ?format=jpg&name=large

Don't think I've enjoyed watching any matches on that pitch they use.  I'm not confident we'll pick up three points, as we rarely seem to do well after international breaks and usually struggle at Killie.

At least Celtc and/or Aberdeen will definitely drop points this weekend.

14 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Very tough match ahead on Sunday at what will be a stormy Rugby Park weather wise.

All things being equal, can't see past the following side but I wonder if the manager will look to strengthen the midfield with a Sterling or Raskin whilst leaving out Lawrence. Not much bench depth likely with various people still unavailable...

GaLVEeQWcAAIOEZ?format=jpg&name=large

With PC you just never know when it comes to team selection. One thing he has shown is his reluctance to change his formation, so the 11 shown will be the probable starting 11. 

Only Lawrence and Dessers offer a constant goal threat (good to see Cerny ship in with a couple last game) so others need to step up and create / score.

Tough game, terrible pitch, weather looking dodgy, can't say I'm looking forward to this game.