[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

20 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We should still be beating the likes of Kilmarnock.  Several of the players yesterday cost more than 1 or 2 million.  

What players cost means nothing. 

43 minutes ago, CammyF said:

But this is the rule rather than the exception. 1 title in 13 years shows we are serial runners up, we are miles behind Celtic and regressing at an alarming rate.

The board are not fit for purpose and killing the club with their mistakes, indecision etc.

The fans are used to losing, to poor performances other than 55 and run to EL Final.

Rangers are no longer the club / institution we once were. Previously leaders now drifting closer to Abderdeen, Hibs and Hearts than being Champions. 

It'll not change as long as the current board are in charge.

Should the club be sold to get rid off the current board?

Only way I can see change unfortunately 

Unfortunately for Clement I think Aberdeen have killed him off. I've always said that it's going to take a season or more to get back on track and that this season is not worth judging him on. However, it's very hard to justify that when Aberdeen are going on such a good run with no where near the resources.

4 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Should the club be sold to get rid off the current board?

Only way I can see change unfortunately 

Or the current board take a hands-off approach and hire the correct people to run the club. 

Either way, we need change and we need it now.

2 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Unfortunately for Clement I think Aberdeen have killed him off. I've always said that it's going to take a season or more to get back on track and that this season is not worth judging him on. However, it's very hard to justify that when Aberdeen are going on such a good run with no where near the resources.

Clement is to blame of our inability to win games, not Aberdeen.

This is now his team, his signings, his tactics, his training, his fitness regime etc.

1 solitary goal away from home says it all, that's nothing to do with Aberdeen and all to do with Clement/players.

32 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

The comparison will be there, but I think the data shows that Aberdeen have been relatively lucky.

Celtic, Hearts and Dundee should have beaten them as they had much lower xG in those games. Then against Motherwell the xG was even. 

I think they've just been clinical. 

Over the rest of the season that will even out. We'll be comfortably second.  

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

The comparison will be there, but I think the data shows that Aberdeen have been relatively lucky.

Celtic, Hearts and Dundee should have beaten them as they had much lower xG in those games. Then against Motherwell the xG was even. 

I think they've just been clinical. 

Over the rest of the season that will even out. We'll be comfortably second.  

Latest data shows the dons and the horrid hoops are six points ahead