[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think a lot of us are genuinely fed up.  Crowds are going to get smaller, on a regular basis, in the very near future. 

Hopefully not back to the days when I sat on the terracing at the Broomloan to watch a mid-week game?.

55 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Supporters need to get used to this. The board wrote off the season before it started.

The wage bill reduction and no finance to buy new players should tell you everything.

But this is the rule rather than the exception. 1 title in 13 years shows we are serial runners up, we are miles behind Celtic and regressing at an alarming rate.

The board are not fit for purpose and killing the club with their mistakes, indecision etc.

The fans are used to losing, to poor performances other than 55 and run to EL Final.

Rangers are no longer the club / institution we once were. Previously leaders now drifting closer to Abderdeen, Hibs and Hearts than being Champions. 

It'll not change as long as the current board are in charge.

Edited by CammyF

It’s time for the fans to vote with their feet stay away there must be better things to do than wasting their time watching this dross week in week out 

5 minutes ago, compo said:

It’s time for the fans to vote with their feet stay away there must be better things to do than wasting their time watching this dross week in week out 

The attendance on Thursday will be interesting. We couldn't sell out against Lyon so I'm expecting less than 35,000 on Thursday. 

£50 for a single match ticket (£30 for concessions) is hardly making it attractive for fans to turn up in numbers.

Issue for fans is most have paid for tickets so not going is only going to "hurt" fans not the club (other than optically). 

11 minutes ago, compo said:

Do you go to the matches?

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Supporters need to get used to this. The board wrote off the season before it started.

The wage bill reduction and no finance to buy new players should tell you everything.

We should still be beating the likes of Kilmarnock.  Several of the players yesterday cost more than 1 or 2 million.  

9 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Do you go to the matches?

Not anymore can’t manage the stairs but if I did then yesterday’s debacle would have been my last until I see improvement on the horizon 

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

We should still be beating the likes of Kilmarnock.  Several of the players yesterday cost more than 1 or 2 million.  

I agree, we should beat Kilmarnock. We have not been playing well for weeks, and it caught up with us yesterday. 

No Rangers supporter was surprised by yesterdays result which probably tells you what we think of the players we have.