[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

12 minutes ago, Chic Sharp said:

Lots of Rangers fans will deny this mate.

We have to be honest, it's the only way ahead.  This Board don't care about that they care about money coming in OUR MONEY they'll get their money back when they sell up, if we finish way behind Celtic, and I'm not just talking about finishing 3rd 4th or 5th our fans will be asking themselves this question WHY BUY TOPS YOU WON'T WEAR?

The team are piss poor.  The manager won't change tactics to help certain players, he's just an arrogant c*nt that'll say it's down to players not doing as he tells them.  If he's given huge sums of cash will that be money thrown away?  I think the fact that he's shown HE WON'T CHANGE TACTICS means we shouldn't be taking the chance.  Throwing money at that fraudster Beale wasted tens of millions.. 

Do we stick or twist Cammy?  I just don't know... I'm so downhearted and depressed watching these inept tactis that I DON'T EVEN WATCH IT OUR GAMES!

I can't see me finding (despite having the 4 game routine) the energy to leave the house on another cold night when all we get is that clown sitting there unwilling to change.  Look at Advocaat, he made changes during matches and changed tactics a right few times.. now I know he had much better players but would he sit and watch that Killie game and not change things around?

Gerrard was a fantastic manager for us and Gio was too.. only difference was Gio had a squad that was selling the best players and the players lost the heart to play for us.. HEART IS MISSING and that comes directly from fat Parks and his Nepotism / Fear mongering / Cronyism..

The majority of the issues we are suffering from stem from the boardroom, but not restricted to Park Snr / Jnr.

We've won 1 league title in 13 years and look miles away from adding to that total. 

What we require in the boardroom and in leading roles within the club is bravery, vision, drive, leadership et al.

What we've got is a board you'd vote off if they were in charge of your local bowling club.

I'm genuinely struggling to stay on board the Clement train at the moment. Persisting with players that are clearly miles off the pace and sticking to this rigid formation that clearly does not work is bad enough but the players don't look like they care. They look like they lack desire and hunger. That lies at the managers door IMO. I do really have my doubts. Another sobering fact from today. Dundee United are currently 1pt behind us in 4th place.

The comments on Facebook are not good for Clement 

Someone pointed out that Aberdeen got a new manager new players and new style of play in the summer and yet here we are a year later with, new players and no stle of play. 

3 minutes ago, Dragosani said:

Someone pointed out that Aberdeen got a new manager new players and new style of play in the summer and yet here we are a year later with, new players and no stle of play. 

Hard to argue with that 

3 minutes ago, Dragosani said:

This won't be lost on anyone with half a brain cell and a pair of functioning eyes. At least if we could see something different and new that we could hold on to, the fans would be more patient. All we get is slow and ponderous football with no tempo with round pegs in square holes. We've seen this movie too many times since Gerrard left.

Just now, compo said:

Sad to say this but we're just another team in the league scrabbling about with the Edinburgh and Dundee clubs we've finally found our level.

I said to my mate after the game we're now also rans.  

However, this is not "our level" and that sort of thinking needs to be immediately dismissed.  

10 minutes ago, Dragosani said:

We did get an initial "bounce" when Clement took over and were in pole position to win last seasons title.

Clement then, for some reason, decided to tweak the way we played, made some very questionable team selections / subs which saw our form fall off the cliff.  We ended the season way behind Celtic.

This season started the way last finished and almost mirrors Beales time as manager (signs of trouble in pre-season and early league games).  We sacked Beale but have, for some reason, backed Clement with a new contract. 

It took SG 3 seasons to eventually win the league but what we did witness was a genuine progress season on season. It's also worth remembering the mess SG inherited. What he did manage to do was to find a way to beat Celtic on a continual basis to a point when we actually approached the OF games with a sense of knowing we'd win. Now we enter them (and other games) with a sense of trepidation. 

There are genuine question marks over all off Clements signings. None have illuminated the team. There are also genuine questions around Clements tactics and playing style.

There are also questions around his inability to change the injury situation and getting the best out of players. Both were mentioned specifically by Clement when he took over. 

It's hard to see / point to any reason as to why we should continue to back / trust him as the manager we need to turn us around (other than we can't afford to sack him and his team). 

We are now the (joint) lowest away scorers in the league, utterly embarrassing.

IMG-20241020-WA0001.jpg

30 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I'm genuinely struggling to stay on board the Clement train at the moment. Persisting with players that are clearly miles off the pace and sticking to this rigid formation that clearly does not work is bad enough but the players don't look like they care. They look like they lack desire and hunger. That lies at the managers door IMO. I do really have my doubts. Another sobering fact from today. Dundee United are currently 1pt behind us in 4th place.

Spot on.  It's like a Lego contraption.. if you have the right pieces you can make 'x' but if not 'y' will need to do... Clement won't use the players in a formation (3-5-2) that'll suit them better.. he'll continue being stubborn - I'd've thought the Board when extending his contract should've said IF IT'S NOT WORKING CHANGE IT!!

Advocaat was good at changing tactics in different games and during them.  Another thing he had was the ability to FIRE UP the team..

Same with Gerrard and Gio.  Used to be I'd look forward to away games at the likes of Tynecastle, Pittodrie, Rugby Park and Parkhead, because we just knew Dick, Alex McLeish, Walter, Steven and Gio would have them fired up..  IT ISN'T TRUE ANYMORE.  They win away at Tannadice and take the crowds applause..

Some say we'll be lucky to finish 2nd.. I suspect it'll be much worse than that, as Parks will fancy the extra games in the Conference League.