[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

21 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

After that I am not going.  We have a taxi picking us up at 3.30am Friday to catch a flight.  

I paid for the 4 match collection..  missed the first 20-25 minutes of the Lyon game because Rangers weren't employing enough stewards / work practises (more cost cutting).

3 games to go.. will I go to the Steaua Bucharest game?..  I tell you one thing I've noticed going to games, the number of fans you see in the town WITH RANGERS GEAR ON has dropped, our fans are ashamed of those running the club.. and just don't wanna face the abuse we get on the streets. (that in itself must influence the amount of kit bought.. so why pay for kit you're just gonna wear at home..

Will I go to the Steaua game?  At this time of year with it getting colder, the urge to follow follow is just dissipating.  Why keep forking out cash when the club is so badly run?  We will of course as we want to see capacity grow and seats for disabled appear.. I am usually a very articulate man but.. I don't even see Celtic fans celebrating today that we dropped 3 points.. 

I think a question we should be thinking about is, if it's between the t*igs and the sheep and we're playing the sheep last game of season SHOULD WE DROP OUR SHORTS for Aberdeen..  my answer is YES.

9 minutes ago, Chic Sharp said:

I paid for the 4 match collection..  missed the first 20-25 minutes of the Lyon game because Rangers weren't employing enough stewards / work practises (more cost cutting).

3 games to go.. will I go to the Steaua Bucharest game?..  I tell you one thing I've noticed going to games, the number of fans you see in the town WITH RANGERS GEAR ON has dropped, our fans are ashamed of those running the club.. and just don't wanna face the abuse we get on the streets. (that in itself must influence the amount of kit bought.. so why pay for kit you're just gonna wear at home..

Will I go to the Steaua game?  At this time of year with it getting colder, the urge to follow follow is just dissipating.  Why keep forking out cash when the club is so badly run?  We will of course as we want to see capacity grow and seats for disabled appear.. I am usually a very articulate man but.. I don't even see Celtic fans celebrating today that we dropped 3 points.. 

I think a question we should be thinking about is, if it's between the t*igs and the sheep and we're playing the sheep last game of season SHOULD WE DROP OUR SHORTS for Aberdeen..  my answer is YES.

Just back from Florida, and never seen a Rangers top the whole fortnight. Plenty English PL tops but majority were Celtic and Aberdeen.

It's the weakest, physically, Rangers team I think I have seen!. Too many doubts about Bajrami, Cerny for me. I'm not just picking them out as all the players are consistently playing poor, but we all know what Dessers does, we are so weak as a team but especially up front.

31 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Buy better players than we’ve currently got

Or get a manager / coach who can actually coach players, work on their fitness, play a style that suits the players strengths etc.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

It's the weakest, physically, Rangers team I think I have seen!. Too many doubts about Bajrami, Cerny for me. I'm not just picking them out as all the players are consistently playing poor, but we all know what Dessers does, we are so weak as a team but especially up front.

And the excuse of them bot being the managers players has gone (exception of Dessers).

Same with the weak midfield and defence (which now mostly consist of his signings). 

Would also say Butland looks very fragile at the moment.

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

And the excuse of them bot being the managers players has gone (exception of Dessers).

Same with the weak midfield and defence (which now mostly consist of his signings). 

Would also say Butland looks very fragile at the moment.

Aye, as I said I think this must be the weakest Rangers teams I've seen?.

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Just back from Florida, and never seen a Rangers top the whole fortnight. Plenty English PL tops but majority were Celtic and Aberdeen.

Lots of Rangers fans will deny this mate.

We have to be honest, it's the only way ahead.  This Board don't care about that they care about money coming in OUR MONEY they'll get their money back when they sell up, if we finish way behind Celtic, and I'm not just talking about finishing 3rd 4th or 5th our fans will be asking themselves this question WHY BUY TOPS YOU WON'T WEAR?

The team are piss poor.  The manager won't change tactics to help certain players, he's just an arrogant c*nt that'll say it's down to players not doing as he tells them.  If he's given huge sums of cash will that be money thrown away?  I think the fact that he's shown HE WON'T CHANGE TACTICS means we shouldn't be taking the chance.  Throwing money at that fraudster Beale wasted tens of millions.. 

Do we stick or twist Cammy?  I just don't know... I'm so downhearted and depressed watching these inept tactis that I DON'T EVEN WATCH IT OUR GAMES!

I can't see me finding (despite having the 4 game routine) the energy to leave the house on another cold night when all we get is that clown sitting there unwilling to change.  Look at Advocaat, he made changes during matches and changed tactics a right few times.. now I know he had much better players but would he sit and watch that Killie game and not change things around?

Gerrard was a fantastic manager for us and Gio was too.. only difference was Gio had a squad that was selling the best players and the players lost the heart to play for us.. HEART IS MISSING and that comes directly from fat Parks and his Nepotism / Fear mongering / Cronyism..

25 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

It's the weakest, physically, Rangers team I think I have seen

It's worrying when our defenders are getting bullied by opposition players so often.  A basic part of having a good team is a commanding defence.