[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

The club is a shambles from top to bottom with no vision.

Will go to Euro game because of having paid for tickets same as Well game but giving serious thought to doing a lot of seat subbing.

The most scunnered I have felt in all the years>

10 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

The club is a shambles from top to bottom with no vision.

Will go to Euro game because of having paid for tickets same as Well game but giving serious thought to doing a lot of seat subbing.

The most scunnered I have felt in all the years>

After that I am not going.  We have a taxi picking us up at 3.30am Friday to catch a flight.  

I was totally behind Clement getting the job but I began to have doubts about him tactically over Cantwell.  His rigidity will get him the sack.  Individually I don't think they are bad players but they look as if they don't know what they are doing.  I said the same about Beale and have the fear that this is as good as it is going to get.  The manager is squeezing the excitment, skill and joy out of the game.  With a change of tactics I think we would get more success from the same group of players.  I sympathise with the situation he finds himself in but I don't think he is up to the job as he will never try plan B.

Edited by Blue Moon

29 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

I actually said to my Dad that the players looked sluggish and tired ten minutes into the game. Killie deserved the win as we never competed for it. 

We had chances and half chances. A better quality striker/forward would have buried Kilmarnock 

We had a "bounce game" during the international break and lost 1-0 to Dundee, seems lessons aren't being learned. 

We've only won 1 away league game this season scoring the grand total of 1 goal. 

We started the season with 1 striker who was coming back from an injury with no back up. 

We signed players late in the window and didn't play them.

We are weak both on and off the pitch (board, manager and players) and instead of leading us forwards we're being dragged backwards at an alarming rate. 

The manager has had 1 year in charge yet nothing has changed; we are still crippled but injuries, we have no playing style, we aren't getting the best out of players.

The club is a complete shambles, and currently, you wouldn't be confident of us finishing 2nd.

Nevermind the board backed the manager with a new contract so looks like we're stuck with them for the foreseeable.