[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

42 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

The next manager instead of the usual squadron of backroom hangers on will have to bring at least fifteen players with hm.

15 players who won’t be any better than the ones we’ve already got. 

Edited by RANGERRAB

As long as we don't get someone willing to move away from Plan A, we are going nowhere.

Alas, Igamane was doing quite well. He needs Dessers alongside him, Bajrami behind him.

BTW, that pass by Dowell, Igamane's take and shot were sublime.

Speaking of sublime ... Jermaine Defoe!

Edited by der Berliner

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Clement talking about new players and learning 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Our away form this season (I know it has only been three games) has been atrocious.

We could've played for many more hours at Tynecastle, Parkhead and Rugby Park and still not scored.  

Were just not at the races after yesterday when we were given a little lifeline in the league challenge we couldn't go out and win the manager should be sacked personally I think this is what he's after he sees there's no money for building a team and if there was I'd still sack him he's clueless.

Just now, compo said:

Were just not at the races after yesterday when we were given a little lifeline in the league challenge we couldn't go out and win the manager should be sacked personally I think this is what he's after he sees there's no money for building a team and if there was I'd still sack him he's clueless.

The thought had crossed my mind.