Chairman's update

10 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

We dodged a bullet with that appointment believe me.

Maybe we did, I said I wasn't convinced but we did offer him the role and the question remains why did a died-in-the-wool Rangers fan turn the role down.

What happened to the other candidates that were interviewed? Assume we had a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice?

The longer this rumbles on, the worse it looks on the board especially given the other positions that remain unfilled. 

Edited by CammyF

15 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Maybe we did, I said I wasn't convinced but we did offer him the role and the question remains why did a died-in-the-wool Rangers fan turn the role down.

What happened to the other candidates that were interviewed? Assume we had a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice?

The longer this rumbles on, the worse it looks on the board especially given the other positions that remain unfilled. 

The reasons he turned the role down were nothing to do with Rangers 

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

The reasons he turned the role down were nothing to do with Rangers 

Really, what we're the reasons?

Given the board offered him the job, would you conceded thar it was another case of the board selecting the wrong candidate? 

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I'm not convinced he is a Rangers fan at all. No one has come out the woodwork to talk about going to games with him, meeting him at functions etc like they have with John Gilligan.

He is a Rangers fan. Fan media confirmed this at the time he rejected us.