Aberdeen are utter shite. Celtic 3-0 up at HT and absolutely cruising it.

It's amazing what a wee bit of flair and imagination can do. They're pissing all over Aberdeen at Pittodrie which is usually a tough place to go. Meanwhile, we struggled to beat Falkirk yesterday and were terrible into the bargain.

We lack ideas and we're boring to watch.

Mind I'm a Rangers fan Fraser. You asked that question like I was a mhank.

Is it to much to ask wanting Rangers to play with some imagination now and again? Don't get me wrong, a win is the most important thing blah blah blah but watching Rangers the now is boring.

Fraser, not every fan wants JUST results, that is a short-term attitude IMO.

With the resources we have there is no reason we can't win by a few goals AND play attractive football.

You just want results, and that is fine, but many of us would like to see performances as well.

And don't trot out the "you need to win ugly sometimes" mantra because we are winning ugly more often than we are winning with attractive football.

And.... more often than not you will see the team with imagination and creativity come out on top over the course of a season - Celtic will score more late goals than us to win games if they show invention and we dont.

I fancy:

Man Utd v Man City - Home win

Chelsea v Liverpool - Home win

Aberdeen v Celtic - draw

Might have a flutter on individual games.

Couldn't find a pint in a brewery... fook me you are pish!

Couldn't find a pint in a brewery... fook me you are pish!

Tell me about it!!! I had a treble on aswell - Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal tonight!!! Ive definatly got to stop putting a coupon on.

As for Celtics win, they went and played football and torn Aberdeen apart. As Gav says we need someone who can run with the ball and take on a player or 2.

I cant stand that McAvennie love child but he had some silky skills for one of the goals.