Creag Robertson to leave Rangers

43 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It appeared to me that a vast majority of the support were against Ashley's involvement from the start.

There was significant division in the beginning. Before his tanks rolled up, the PR battleground of social media reflected this, with the general difference of opinion between Rangers Media and Follow Follow. 

Although, those who had saw the light, were fairly loud in their protests and it wasn't long until it was the many.

Not forgetting that Ashely first arrived on the scene somewhere close to the beginning.  2012 or possibly before, Green&Co giving Sports Direct the deal of the century.

----+-----

Memory lane 

I can recall on FF asking you accounting questions by PM, about the numbers being produced from the retail deal 😂 Then, my FF thread being picked up by The Herald to run an article on that retail deal.

More than a decade on and we are still not free of the fall out.

Edited by buster.

Someone mentioned retail I heard someone talking about our home  shirt at Ayr races yesterday  and saying his boys weren’t interested in it as it was to similar to the previous seasons shirt got me wondering if it’s been a successful shirt in the sales department.

56 minutes ago, buster. said:

There was significant division in the beginning. Before his tanks rolled up, the PR battleground of social media reflected this, with the general difference of opinion between Rangers Media and Follow Follow. 

Although, those who had saw the light, were fairly loud in their protests and it wasn't long until it was the many.

Ah yeah, RM went a bit psycho, although from memory they were pretty much an irrelevance, or maybe it was that which pushed them over the edge.

57 minutes ago, buster. said:

Memory lane 

I can recall on FF asking you accounting questions by PM, about the numbers being produced from the retail deal 😂 Then, my FF thread being picked up by The Herald to run an article on that retail deal.

More than a decade on and we are still not free of the fall out.

😂😂😂You've got a good memory!