New pics of the inside of Copland Rd (front and rear)

4 hours ago, Chic Sharp said:

Protesting for we fans to be treated better is important - change never happens if we all sit back and think protesting is 'COMPLETELY POINTLESS'.   Rangers are being destroyed by APATHY, and you've shown were it comes from.

Also, one last thing protesting outside Ibrox doesn't happen in isolation.. it happens when fans build up a head of steam, and that means internet and pub and all other outlets

Can you tell me about the most effective protest that Rangers supporters have had?

11 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

No.

Strange question.

You don't need to spend too much time watching football to see a tantrum or two.

You're clearly not interested in cogent debate so I'll leave you to it.

cogent: appealing to the intellect or powers of reasoning

Not a word I use much. Amusing to see it used by a fellow that has jumped to a range of incorrect conclusions. Admittedly he was guessing before running away.

57 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

cogent: appealing to the intellect or powers of reasoning

Not a word I use much. Amusing to see it used by a fellow that has jumped to a range of incorrect conclusions. Admittedly he was guessing before running away.

"Difficult to criticise the board for this".. talk about 'incorrect conclusions'.  So a Board that had the entitlement to say NAW! THAT'S NO GONNA WORK, shouldn't be criticised?  You're either in group 2 or 3.  

Alas, you always find people that don't have a clue will blow smoke - just let in some clear clean air there.  Just gonna ignore you from now on as you really haven't a clue how to debate cogently. 

One general point for viewers.  People that go on Rangers forums fall into many categories.. I'll mention them and you can figure out for yourselves where this one lies..

Group 1) Rangers fans who are open to dialogue and are prepared to accept when they are wrong.
Group 2) Rangers fans who don't want any change at the club and want to close up any push for action by the fans, apathetic fans who don't want change.
Group 3) Celtic fans who regularly go on Rangers forums trying to create divisions so as to muddy waters and cause Bears to argue with each other.

BYE BYE mate - being wrong isn't the end of the world, I've been wrong on occasions but I always hold up my hand.  I doubt you will, so you'll not hear from me again.

I haven't sat in the new areas of the Copland but from what I've read, some of the initial negativity about poor views has been debunked.  

I'm sure the architects were aware of these issues prior to signing off on the design.  

15 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

It's difficult to criticise the board for not caring about the supporters.

48 minutes ago, Chic Sharp said:

"Difficult to criticise the board for this".. talk about 'incorrect conclusions'.  So a Board that had the entitlement to say NAW! THAT'S NO GONNA WORK, shouldn't be criticised?  

I've already told you what it is difficult to criticise the board for twice.

The first time was, admittedly, implicit by use of a selective quote.

The second time was explicit and an act of kindness. Why didn't you just read it?

55 minutes ago, Chic Sharp said:

You're either in group 2 or 3.  
Group 1) Rangers fans who are open to dialogue and are prepared to accept when they are wrong.
Group 2) Rangers fans who don't want any change at the club and want to close up any push for action by the fans, apathetic fans who don't want change.
Group 3) Celtic fans who regularly go on Rangers forums trying to create divisions so as to muddy waters and cause Bears to argue with each other.

I'm in group 1. If you take the time to give it some thought then you will agree.

Each reply I have sent follows on from something that you actually said.

I'm still willing to discuss it while you are running away. So it should be clear that only one of us is open to dialogue.