New pics of the inside of Copland Rd (front and rear)

Is there any pics doing the round.

Hopefully so as I'll need to go up there for a game just to take them.

Another point that's become clear is that these barriers that they put in the Copland Front (at the back - far left and far right) needs to be removed pronto.  At the moment these areas are looking like the back of the class where you were meant to stand with head to the corner..  then next summer there needs to be amended plans for those two areas there too.

On 11/10/2024 at 14:47, ranger_syntax said:

Why is that?

It obstructs the view.  Also, when fans stand up (en masse) in front of them they can't see (from what I can see - I'll nip up there at the next home league match to confirm) they can't see because standing up means the cantilever obstructs the view especially at the Broomloan end goal.

2 hours ago, Chic Sharp said:

It obstructs the view.  Also, when fans stand up (en masse) in front of them they can't see (from what I can see - I'll nip up there at the next home league match to confirm) they can't see because standing up means the cantilever obstructs the view especially at the Broomloan end goal.

This was an issue in the some sections of the Club Deck years ago when I sat up there. 

29 minutes ago, Gribz said:

This was an issue in the some sections of the Club Deck years ago when I sat up there. 

We do have a problem with many areas of the Main Stand and the Enclosures (far east and west) I just hope that when we eventually (with Parks in charge it will be a long time) increase capacity that passes Parkhead we take those seats out of commission or sell them at a pittance.

Thing that angers me most is we give that corner away to away fans.. absolutely brilliant seats, no obstruction and in return our fans are hidden in partial sited areas of away grounds.  Rangers FC must change this IF we the fans in any way matter to them.  Giving the ****s 5% of our capacity in that area compared to 5% seats that're partially sighted is criminal and Rangers should be deeply ashamed of themselves at how they allow Rangers fans to be treated.  Some will say it's on the advice of the Police.. but then again for Rangers fans to be sighted where they are at Parkhead is more dangerous.. the other corner (where the scum of the GB sit is more ideal for our fans entering and exiting their ground - have we questioned the Police on this?

We pump tens of millions each decade into Rangers and our Board don't give a rats ass for we the fans.

17 minutes ago, Chic Sharp said:

We pump tens of millions each decade into Rangers and our Board don't give a rats a[**] for we the fans.

Difficult to criticise the board for this.

Almost all supporters think that the solution to any problem is a little tantrum or bleating about it online.

Quite often this is to demand something that is either unrealistic or completely pointless.

26 minutes ago, Chic Sharp said:

We do have a problem with many areas of the Main Stand and the Enclosures (far east and west) I just hope that when we eventually (with Parks in charge it will be a long time) increase capacity that passes Parkhead we take those seats out of commission or sell them at a pittance.

Thing that angers me most is we give that corner away to away fans.. absolutely brilliant seats, no obstruction and in return our fans are hidden in partial sited areas of away grounds.  Rangers FC must change this IF we the fans in any way matter to them.  Giving the ****s 5% of our capacity in that area compared to 5% seats that're partially sighted is criminal and Rangers should be deeply ashamed of themselves at how they allow Rangers fans to be treated.  Some will say it's on the advice of the Police.. but then again for Rangers fans to be sighted where they are at Parkhead is more dangerous.. the other corner (where the scum of the GB sit is more ideal for our fans entering and exiting their ground - have we questioned the Police on this?

We pump tens of millions each decade into Rangers and our Board don't give a rats ass for we the fans.

Yup my old seat was located very west of the Club Deck - you couldnt see the corner flag at the East enclosure end unless you were in early before K/O. 

Fully agree about Celtic allocation at Ibrox in the corner - prime view seats compared to restricted area at their ground - this is something that baffled me for a long time as to why we accepted that section. Im a more traditionist and prefer a heavy away support in these matches but fair is fair and then there is taking the mick.

41 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Difficult to criticise the board for this.

Almost all supporters think that the solution to any problem is a little tantrum or bleating about it online.

Quite often this is to demand something that is either unrealistic or completely pointless.

"Difficult to criticise the board for this".. who gave the okay for the design of new seats and the cantilever?

The answer is to take action and that means a) buying tickets but not showing for games.. that shows we're not happy b) demonstrating outside Ibrox in the hope that Directors not scared of Parks will start to ask questions and look for answers.. new investment.. King back..

Are you saying my remarks are a little tantrum?  Protesting for we fans to be treated better is important - change never happens if we all sit back and think protesting is 'COMPLETELY POINTLESS'.   Rangers are being destroyed by APATHY, and you've shown were it comes from.

Also, one last thing protesting outside Ibrox doesn't happen in isolation.. it happens when fans build up a head of steam, and that means internet and pub and all other outlets, but I guess you're happy with finishing 2nd while they rack up league wins.

Edited by Chic Sharp

31 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Yup my old seat was located very west of the Club Deck - you couldnt see the corner flag at the East enclosure end unless you were in early before K/O. 

Fully agree about Celtic allocation at Ibrox in the corner - prime view seats compared to restricted area at their ground - this is something that baffled me for a long time as to why we accepted that section. Im a more traditionist and prefer a heavy away support in these matches but fair is fair and then there is taking the mick.

Spot on Gribz, some of the design work might have excuses as they were done in the past but we need to factor in treating RANGERS FANS as PRIME SUPPORTERS (customers).

There's no DOWNSIDE if they treat we Rangers fans like sh*te, but treat others in the same way.. and they go into hiding and are scared of the media.

4 hours ago, Chic Sharp said:

"Difficult to criticise the board for this".. who gave the okay for the design of new seats and the cantilever?

It's difficult to criticise the board for not caring about the supporters.

I don't know who approved the new seats.

I don't know who approved the cantilever.