Some understandable disappointment from fans after last night.

Have to concede I'm losing faith in the manager's ability to get more from this team but equally annoyed with various players' contributions from missing sitters, to poor passing and defending.

Changes tomorrow?

GZDVY-WW0AAbKa9?format=jpg&name=large

I'm hoping the manager picks the strongest available team for our biggest game of the week on Sunday. 3 points is vital. I'm assuming Lawrence isn't fit or I'd have him in the team, has been good in front of goal recently.

GK Butland

DR Tav

DL Jefte

DC Soutter

DC Propper

MC Diomande

MC Raskin

AM Bajrami

LW Igamane

RW MacCausland

CF Dessers

Saint Johnstone conceded six against the other mob the bookies who are seldom wrong have us at odds of 1/12 the team’s in disarray the clubs a shambles the manager is clueless some of our fans behaviour is absolutely out of order setting off flares/fireworks should be jailed a fun run in Glasgow so public transport will be at a minimum think I’ll stick a few bob on St Johnstone. 

49 minutes ago, compo said:

the team’s in disarray the clubs a shambles the manager is clueless 

Starting to look that way.

Can't believe it's come to the stage we're worried ahead of a home game against St Johnstone.

Hope Lawrence injury isn't bad as between him and Dessers, only players we have who look like scoring goals. 

2 minutes ago, compo said:

Total shambles from the top of the tree to the bottom 

And has been for a while.

In retrospect, it makes Gerrard winning the league and Gio getting us to EL Final even more remarkable. 

Id like to see Igamane and Dessers upfront with Bajrami behind them. We simply didnt have enough through the middle against Hibs and its easier for the opposition defenders to pick up just Dessers with Lawrence behind. 

St Johnstone shouldnt cause problems so its a waste having a back 4 then 2 deep midfielders. 

16 hours ago, Frankie said:

Some understandable disappointment from fans after last night.

Have to concede I'm losing faith in the manager's ability to get more from this team but equally annoyed with various players' contributions from missing sitters, to poor passing and defending.

Changes tomorrow?

GZDVY-WW0AAbKa9?format=jpg&name=large

Balogun on the right Souttar on the bench. Propper left. He’s unfortunately not much better than John S but gives the team better balance. Bannon will start because he runs around a lot.