[FT] Rangers 2 (Cerny 34', 58') - 0 St Johnstone

59 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I’m all for phasing Tav out the team but I’m not sure a home game v a terrible side who will probably park the bus is the correct time to do it.

Agree.  I was hoping Tav was for the off during the Summer but he's here now and still offers something, so we may as well utilise him, particularly in these types of matches. 

Imagine being a fan of St Johnstone making the journey to Glasgow for tonight’s game and using public transport football should be for the fans could be midnight before they get back to Perth.

45 minutes ago, compo said:

Imagine being a fan of St Johnstone making the journey to Glasgow for tonight’s game and using public transport football should be for the fans could be midnight before they get back to Perth.

Perth's a breeze ,I'm more concerned for our own fans travelling the whole length of Scotland and beyond .

1 minute ago, Franc Ergs said:

Perth's a breeze ,I'm more concerned for our own fans travelling the whole length of Scotland and beyond .

The only train they could get is at 23:40 and takes an hour, so it'd likely be 01:00 before they get home.  

On 05/10/2024 at 12:52, Gribz said:

The club offered to make a fixture switch to Perth for a 3pm K/off but others declined for some bizarre reason - this would easily have been the more sensible option. 

On 04/10/2024 at 16:50, CammyF said:

Starting to look that way.

Can't believe it's come to the stage we're worried ahead of a home game against St Johnstone.

Hope Lawrence injury isn't bad as between him and Dessers, only players we have who look like scoring goals. 

Speak for yourself, we were bad on Thursday but St Johnstone are absolute wank.

Hopefully it's a big win for the lads tonight.

We all want a rebuild until it comes to actually going through said rebuild.

I just want to see a discernable style tonight and Tav sat on the bench tbh.