[FT] Rangers 1 (Lawrence 14) - 4 Lyon

2 hours ago, JohnMc said:

......... I've seen enough in some games to feel he does know what he's doing, but that it will take time and luck for that to to be fulfilled. 

Aye, but I have seen enough in other games to feel he doesn't have a full grasp on the situation.

A case in point being the structure of the team to play against a Lyon side with exceptional wingers.

You talk about "time and luck". If he wants more time, at times he needs to be pragmatic and give luck a better chance of playing a part.

Watching Clement in press conferences of late is becoming painful. 

It is curious that some of the above applies to Rodgers intransigence/Celtic CL scudded, again. But he comes at it from a position of strength, although if he repeats the structure and Atlanta thrash them, he'll suddenly become a target. Relative expectation levels.

Clement doesn't have the benefit of a firm base and he needs to cut out the self inflicted damage. 

Depressing, but you start to think that McInnes wouldn't be the worst option at this stage in a rebuilding process. Doubt the board would be brave enough/ support would tolerate it.

It is a process that I think will take 3 to 5 years. You don't suddenly happen upon a functioning player trader model and the revenue stream that this can generate.

Edited by buster.

13 minutes ago, buster. said:

Depressing, but you start to think that McInnes wouldn't be the worst option at this stage in a rebuilding process. Doubt the board would be brave enough

Deary me.  

And why do many people mistakenly write the name of a US city instead of the club based in Bergamo?  It's Atalanta, named after the Greek Goddess.  

Manager has to end Tavs  Rangers career it's like playing with ten men when he's playing takes a run up the pitch can't get back Soutar or so other fall guy then has to cover his mistakes and then  he ends up out of position the man's done and unless the manager sees that then he's done as well.

Edited by compo