[FT] Rangers 1 (Lawrence 14) - 4 Lyon

The bipolar support is here.  

We've bought some decent players.  Others, not so good.  That's the market we're in. 

I enjoyed watching Diamonde and Raskin get annoyed tonight.  I'm sick of our players playing like they couldn't care less.  

I'd just like to reiterate how much I can't stand Cyriel Dessers. A diving fanny and a person who does nothing but make excuses for his poor play.  His demeanour, constantly complaining to referees and opposition players (none of whom are listening) whilst play goes on, is utterly pathetic and not becoming of a professional sportsman.

He's useless when it counts.

We really need to get rid of him.  

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd just like to reiterate how much I can't stand Cyriel Dessers. A diving fanny and a person who does nothing but make excuses for his poor play.  His demeanour, constantly complaining to referees and opposition players (none of whom are listening) whilst play goes on, is utterly pathetic and not becoming of a professional sportsman.

He's useless when it counts.

We really need to get rid of him.  

Get rid off him & replace him with whom?

7 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Someone who can hold the ball up, does well against the scum and generally isn't an embarrassment. 

If we would have sold him in the summer for the money reported to the team in the MLS it wouldn’t have been difficult to find an upgrade.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

Against a team that have won two and lost four in their domestic league we really should be registering a win but we are just not good enough defensively inept no creativity from the half backs and up front we’ll I could do better.

9 minutes ago, compo said:

Against a team that have won two and lost four in their domestic league we really should be registering a win but we are just not good enough defensively inept no creativity from the half backs and up front we’ll I could do better.

Sorry, but I cant understand that logic.

Their league form is nothing to do with our ability to beat them considering they will play better teams than us most weeks.

I think so many Rangers fans are stuck in some parallel universe to me where we should be beating sides like Lyon for fun. You will enjoy the games v Man U and Spurs. Clubs who trade players for more than our entire club is worth.