[FT] Rangers 1 (Lawrence 14) - 4 Lyon

Clement seems to prefer Lawrence at 10 and the Albanian wide.  

I think a big part of our problems in attack are Lawrence and Dessers.  We have a 10 who lacks pace and rarely does anything of note and you all know my thoughts on Dessers.  The Albanian is far more creative than Lawrence or Dowell.  I'd rather see him or Hagi behind the striker.

The formation we play requires better players at 9 and 10.

Wingers are always a bit hit or miss.  Cerny scored a screamer against Motherwell and has played okay in a couple of matches.  

His theatrics against Hibs really haven't helped his popularity.  He's also too predictable and Clement should switch the wingers around to give opposition defences more to think about.

45 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

Sterling, Bajrami, McAusland

I don't think those players are played out of position. 

Sterling is a utility player and can fill-in in multiple positions. 

Bajrami has played on the wing and as a #10 throughout his career. I'd like to see him play as a #10 but don't think Lawrence deserves to be dropped. Bajrami has also been very good out wide. 

I think McCausland has played once on the left, which is unusual for him but quite common for wingers. 

I don't see the problem.