[FT] Rangers 1 (Lawrence 14) - 4 Lyon

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers v Lyon

A tough match tonight but very much looking forward to seeing what we can do against Lyon at Ibrox. Suspect Jefte for Kasan will be the only change from the Malmo win but there is scope for a different attacking midfield if the manager is tempted by a more conservative outlook.

I quite like the look of this...

GY-By11XsAAbzE0?format=jpg&name=large

30 minutes ago, Frankie said:

A tough match tonight but very much looking forward to seeing what we can do against Lyon at Ibrox. Suspect Jefte for Kasan will be the only change from the Malmo win but there is scope for a different attacking midfield if the manager is tempted by a more conservative outlook.

I quite like the look of this...

GY-By11XsAAbzE0?format=jpg&name=large

I'd take that but McCausland for Cerny.

1 hour ago, yuddie said:

Looking forward to later, reckon we'll put in a good performance and get a good win.

C'mon Rangers!

I reckon we'll have our European game face on and perform to our better levels.

The uncertainty for me is Lyon. No idea what type of performance they are up for.

No prediction. Not a clue how it will go.

Will be an interesting 90 minutes for several reasons. Especially to see how we do against a good level of player.