Rangers vs St Johnstone

Game kicks off at 8pm, with the subway closing at the usual time of 6pm.  Anyone relying on public transport to get home might be struggling, depending on location (i.e. last train to Edinburgh is at 10pm).

Not ideal.  

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Think the M8 is shut in sections after 8pm they are replacing the flyover walkways between kinning park and govan. Please check this if driving home as it may get painful.

I can't find that online but would like to know so that we can prepare for it.  Which direction is it?

8 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

I can't find that online but would like to know so that we can prepare for it.  Which direction is it?

I’m not sure, I think the direction depends on which section of the bridge they are removing on those particular days.

The M8 westbound on ramp at kinning park has been shut the past 2 Thursdays after 8pm so I’m not sure this resource is accurate in terms of road closures:

https://swtrunkroads.scot/scottish-south-west-trunk-roads/m8/m8-kirkwood-street-and-cornwall-street-footbridges/

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I’m not sure, I think the direction depends on which section of the bridge they are removing on those particular days.

The M8 westbound on ramp at kinning park has been shut the past 2 Thursdays after 8pm so I’m not sure this resource is accurate in terms of road closures:

https://swtrunkroads.scot/scottish-south-west-trunk-roads/m8/m8-kirkwood-street-and-cornwall-street-footbridges/

Thanks for the link.  My understanding is that the Westbound closures were on 2 specific dates that are now past.  Correct me if I am wrong.  

Edit.  I missed the bit in your post about maybe not being accurate.  

Edited by Blue Moon

Just now, Blue Moon said:

Thanks for the link.  My understanding is that the Westbound closures were on 2 specific dates that are now past.  Correct me if I am wrong.  

Edit.  I missed the bit in your post about maybe not being accurate.  

Yeah sorry I cant clarify further. Not really sure what's going on with it and has been a massive frustration for us past few weeks as its made a 20 min drive home 50 mins on an average Thursday night. Hopefully they are done and no closures tomorrow but I'd put in a plan B just in case.