Not sure if there's a presser today or it was embargoed from last night but will be interesting to see what changes, if any, from last night's team the manager makes for Sunday.

Scope to freshen things up but I'd imagine he'll go with bulk of same starting XI outwith Kasanwirjo who may actually move to right back.

Its actually nice we have a Sky tv game at home for once (out with Celtic games). 

I think Frankie's team is very likely as I dont see Tavernier being dropped and it seems Clement likes Lawrence - I just think he is lacking a bit. 

Personally the team selection Id like to see:

Butland

Kasanwirjo Souttar Propper Jefte

Barron Diomande

McCausland Igamane Bajrami

Dessers

I'd like to think McCausland is due a start now, especially after Cerny's poor form and him doing well whenever called upon.

That would be my change, possibly give Tav a rest too because he was towing in the second half.

I thought Cerny played fine last night despite his miss.  Looked a yard or so quicker as well.

As such I'd probably stick with him for now to increase his fitness and sharpness but would have no issue with McCausland playing as he's not let us down so far this season when called upon.

What it probably will be:

Butland

Tavernier Souttar Propper Jefte

Barron Diomande

Cerny Lawrence Bajrami

Dessers

What I would like:

Butland

Barron Raskin

Cerny Diomande Bajrami

Igamane

3 hours ago, lenny3k said:

What it probably will be:

Butland

Tavernier Souttar Propper Jefte

Barron Diomande

Cerny Lawrence Bajrami

Dessers

What I would like:

Butland

Barron Raskin

Cerny Diomande Bajrami

Igamane

Can't see us dropping our top scorer (by some distance) for a player yet to score at this level in a must win league game.

Your "probable" team won't be far off, and neither should it be. At this moment in time, that's our strongest 11 and we need to start playing the same 11 players to get cohesion. 

If Cortes ever gets fit, he'd be left-side attacker and Bajrami would move to the number 10 role.