[FT] Rangers 1 (Lawrence 34') - 0 Hibernian

I think we have to be honest with ourselves, and I want to hear the manager damn that performance too btw, that we didn't deserve to beat Hibs today at all.

Poor, poor performance riddled with bizarre decisions from players and management staff alike.

I'll take the clean sheet and win though - not good.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

When I predict 1-nils we score a few. 

When I predict we score a few it ends 1-nil.

Next match I'm going 1-nil. 

That'll be Lyon. 

Go 0-3, because after that performance we need all the help, no matter how improbable, we can get. 

It traditional to struggle badly in the next match after a euro tie. Usually the better the euro result the greater the struggle. In fact this would normally have been a 0-1 defeat so I’m pleasantly surprised.

We need to get Kasanwirjo on much earlier, so Tav can finally live his dream as striker!

Brutal toil for most of the second half, in contrast to us, Hibs actually played some slick passing football ... and luckily lacked the final touch/pass. As I said before, Lawrence and Dowell are not made for this high-intensity stuff, offer very little either way. You need far more aggression here, and quicker decision-making. We could just as well have kept Igamane on alongside Dessers, so there would have been more pressing.

Three points, game (felt) 326 after our return you don't want to write home about, next stop Olympique Lyon. Anyone knows what Lee McCulloch, Daniel Cousin, and DeMarcus Beasley are doing these days?

Edited by der Berliner

6 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

That'll be Lyon. 

Go 0-3, because after that performance we need all the help, no matter how improbable, we can get. 

Thursday night Rangers mate, have you learnt nothing over the last 6 years?

3 points and a wonderful goal from Lawrence. Other than that it was a terrible performance. Like others have said be interested to hear what the manager says about performance and selection. 

3 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Thursday night Rangers mate, have you learnt nothing over the last 6 years?

And in "Old Firm" games, the "form book goes out of the window", of course. 

Hence I will not be troubling the bookmakers about Thursday night's match.