[FT] Malmo 0 - 2 Rangers (Bajrami 1; McCausland 76)

4 hours ago, Frankie said:

Other options at left back available but I think Sterling's experience of that role along with more time at the club than Kasanwirjo probably sees him preferred despite Fraser also having a shout to be the better option.

I had considered this for my line up. But then I thought 'who comes on for Sterling when he gets injured'. I decided just to cut out the extra steps and start Fraser.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

12 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I had considered this for my line up. But then I thought 'who comes on for Sterling when he gets injured'. I decided just to cut out the extra steps and start Fraser.

Yep, we’ll never know if he’s capable until we play him.  

Had a funny feeling Kasanwirjo would start at left back and it's a big call from the manager. Rest of the side as expected but looks as if Igamane is now also unavailable so we're beyond light in attack even if Lovelace is now available. Come on Rangers!

25 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Hope the weather's better in Sweden than in Brum, f***ing biblical atm.

It's been pouring down in Malmo for days apparently but pitch looks in good condition.

The starters will need to get us ahead come 70/80 because there is nothing on the bench in terms of grabbing a late winner.

Looking forward to seeing Kasanwirjo.

Although it's a slap in the face for Fraser, just been awarded a 3 year deal and with 2 senior LB's unavailable the manager has plumped for a RB/RCB by trade.

It would be interesting to see how many games he's played at LB.

Anyway, let's win this Rangers!