[FT] Malmo 0 - 2 Rangers (Bajrami 1; McCausland 76)

I actually thought their social media post was a nice touch rather than any sort of gloating.

Wouldn't surprise me if we got something.

A win over there would make the campaign a bit easier for the manager.

55 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Wasn't that what Beale was trying to do? I'm sure I recall some type of Brazilian style he was trying to emulate. At least that was the theory. In reality the only Brazilian style he emulated was that of Rafael Schiedt.

Definitely not. 

Another problem I have with this Rangers side is that whenever a team outright says they've got the beating of us they do then go and beat us.

Think Rodgers last season and his 'we're going to have some fun' comments, they then duly had some fun.

Or PSV last season after the game at Ibrox yelling at our lads in the tunnel that they were going to batter us in Eindhoven. Which they duly did.

No backbone whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, yuddie said:

No backbone whatsoever.

Couldn't agree more.  All the great Rangers sides reacted well to adversity and enjoyed big pressure matches.  

9 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Regarding the on-going injuries, can we still blame Beale? Asking for a friend. 

By ongoing you mean Ridvan and Cortés?

Aren't they the only 2 that didn't train?

Both being crocks like.

It's been okay so far on the injury front, at least compared to last season.

🫳🪵

By the sounds of it he got it in a tackle in training.

I'm not expert but with the way he's picking up injuries in pretty innocuous ways probably suggests he's either not ready in his body for the physicality or just very unlucky.

It has to be said though, we can't keep having players twist and ankle or go into an innocuous challenge and be wrote off for 3 months off the back of it.

If you can't withstand those things you simply can't be a footballer.

We either need to build these boys up physically, revamp our medical department or do a due diligence in recruitment.

In fact, we need to do all 3. The manager is trying to do so but this happens time and again.

4 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I'm looking forward to seeing Malmo play. 

Last season Rydstrom was known for deploying the relationism style used by Fluminense's Diniz. 

I don't know if they still do so. 

A short explainer, if you are interested:

Interesting...but surely it has a weakness? Overloading one side of the pitch suggests that they are leaving space elsewhere to exploit.