[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Dundee (we now face Motherwell in semi-final)

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

He didn't want to leave, but the manager said he was happy to have him. Said he was happy to have anyone who wanted to be here and shows the attributes required.

If Clement didn't want Dessers he'd currently be sitting it out along with Hagi. 

I'm sure Clement would love someone better than Dessers but given we don't have the cash for that then he's going to continue to play him as his number one striker.

14 hours ago, CammyF said:

But it won't - some have written him off and nothing he does will change their mind.

Remember, that Morelos became of highest ever scorer in Europe and some still though he was garbish. 

Scoring winners against them will change people's minds, scoring against the Diddy teams is all well and good and we need that, I would keep dessers for that but beating them wins the league it breeds confidence deflates the enemy and changes the narrative unless he does this he will forever be seen as just decent noting special which is what rangers require 

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I wanted Dessers replaced in January and in the Summer.  I don't think he's good enough for us.  I never, at any point, wanted us to buy Shankland.  

Good idea. We should sign Shankland in January.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Me wanting something isn't the same as reality.  Be nice if it was though.  🤣

I have more interest in watching paint dry than looking through the club's accounts, so you'll be waiting forever. You basically said NEH was a waste of time and I don't think it is, as it'll bring in a steady revenue.  

Baseless post, something else you complained about.

Your (and others) troll-like posts / replies to certain other posters make it hard work on here at times. 

But I suppose that's life on  social media no wonder many are giving up on it. 

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

Good idea. We should sign Shankland in January.

I'll tell you a little story regarding LS and its up to you if you believe it. 

Allegedly we did bib for LS on the final day of this transfer window. It was what could be described as a "low ball offer" and Hearts quickly rejected it.

However, LS knew about the offer and was determined to make the move, but powerless to make it happen. 

Fast forward to this season and LS started it on the bench (wonder why) but with SN desperate to save his job, he's turned to LS to save him. LS is going through the motions and no more.

All "aledged" as no firm source but thought I'd share what I was told. 

24 minutes ago, WorthingBear91 said:

Scoring winners against them will change people's minds, scoring against the Diddy teams is all well and good and we need that, I would keep dessers for that but beating them wins the league it breeds confidence deflates the enemy and changes the narrative unless he does this he will forever be seen as just decent noting special which is what rangers require 

But we will struggle to gey someone who'll do what you want. 

Who do you suggest we sign that will score 20+ goals a season including winners in every OF game? 

58 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'm sure Clement would love someone better than Dessers but given we don't have the cash for that then he's going to continue to play him as his number one striker.

Dessers has silenced a lot of people. His stats now speak for themselves