[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Dundee (we now face Motherwell in semi-final)

5 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Seeing pics of hugely restricted views when people are standing due to the new cantilever extension at the Copeland. Surely this can't be real? 

Oh and why are the UBs stuck in the corner? Surely behind the gosl would have been better? 

They are real - my father-in-law is one of the people affected. He can't see the cross-bar at Broomie end

27 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

What? That's really poor IMO.

He sits in back row of Copland Front near the main stand. Phoned me about it after the game last night. 

It's not great but the sightlines will have been taken into account by the designers. 

I've sat in the back few rows of the West Enclosure a few times and it's much the same there.  

57 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

People love putting words in other people's mouths on social media.

I wanted Dessers replaced in January and in the Summer.  I don't think he's good enough for us.  I never, at any point, wanted us to buy Shankland.  

Isn't it ironic that the poster (let you guess who) who posts repetitive posts slated a poster for being reparative.

I think we all agree Dessers isn't the ideal number 9 but he's what we've got. The manager who we are all backing chose not to sell him (assuming he had reasons for that) and stick with him, an injured Danilo and an untested Igamane.

You can post as many times as you want about you wanting him gone in 10 transfer windows, but until the manager sells him, or someone offers us a lot of money for him, he's here. 

Dessers contribution will be judges on his ability to score goals and he has done that and continues to do that. 

Maybe if others stepped up and took some of the burden off him, we'd be in a better place. 

We are skint, we have little option to replace platers in transfer windows and some want rid of not only our top scorer but our only consistent goal scorer. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

The manager who we are all backing chose not to sell him (assuming he had reasons for that)

There are various stories.  I read that Dessers didn't want to leave.  

16 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

There are various stories.  I read that Dessers didn't want to leave.  

He didn't want to leave, but the manager said he was happy to have him. Said he was happy to have anyone who wanted to be here and shows the attributes required.

If Clement didn't want Dessers he'd currently be sitting it out along with Hagi. 

Just now, CammyF said:

but the manager said he was happy to have him. Said he was happy to have anyone who wanted to be here

Do you think Clement would admit he wanted to replace him?

Managers and players don't always tell the truth (I'm unsure why i need to keep saying that).  

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

If Clement didn't want Dessers he'd currently be sitting it out along with Hagi. 

Probably not.  There are various other players who can fill in for Hagi (and there's also the additional costs for playing him again) but there's only Igamane available to replace Dessers and he's an unknown quantity.  The two situations aren't the same.

53 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Do you think Clement would admit he wanted to replace him?

Managers and players don't always tell the truth (I'm unsure why i need to keep saying that).  

Probably not.  There are various other players who can fill in for Hagi (and there's also the additional costs for playing him again) but there's only Igamane available to replace Dessers and he's an unknown quantity.  The two situations aren't the same.

Weren't you the one who wanted Clement to do the exact same thing to force payers to move on (including Dessers). 

Sure if you search back you'll find you did. I can't be arsed as you'll wiggle and move on to something else. 

As an example, I'm still waiting on you telling me how much revenue NEH has brought in.

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Weren't you the one who wanted Clement to do the exact same thing to force payers to move on (including Dessers). 

Me wanting something isn't the same as reality.  Be nice if it was though.  🤣

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I'm still waiting on you telling me how much revenue NEH has brought in.

I have more interest in watching paint dry than looking through the club's accounts, so you'll be waiting forever. You basically said NEH was a waste of time and I don't think it is, as it'll bring in a steady revenue.