RANGERS will NOT be appointing St Mirren vice-chairman Jim Gillespie as new CEO

32 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Nonsense.  Been turning up in our droves for over a decade of what has largely been miserable football and hardly any success. 

The word 'toxic' is similar to 'literally', in that people just seem to fling it into every other sentence.  Must be down to a lack of vocabulary or just mass language conformism.  

I take it you don't look on another larger fan site?

58 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Nonsense.  Been turning up in our droves for over a decade of what has largely been miserable football and hardly any success. 

The word 'toxic' is similar to 'literally', in that people just seem to fling it into every other sentence.  Must be down to a lack of vocabulary or just mass language conformism.  

Two points about my post.

Both you have got completely wrong.

1. Nothing to do with turning up to football matches. Very few supports could match the loyalty shown in that regard.

2. The word 'toxic' was selected carefully and describes something that you don't seem to get.

Must do better

Especially when (stalking😁) shouting out like you do.

Edited by buster.

37 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I take it you don't look on another larger fan site?

I have an occasional look.  Same as every other social media site really, certain words and phrases seem to catch on and the domino effect means everyone starts using them.  

'Tin pot' is the worst one on FF.  Barely a thread without it.  

14 minutes ago, buster. said:

Two points about my post.

Both you have got completely wrong.

I got them both, alright.  However, I think your vocabulary is limited and you're talking nonsense about the support because the support can't run a football club like ours, as we can't agree on anything and blaming us for the state the club is in is stupid.

21 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I got them both, alright.  However, I think your vocabulary is limited and you're talking nonsense about the support because the support can't run a football club like ours, as we can't agree on anything and blaming us for the state the club is in is stupid.

You didn't, but if it makes you feel better about yourself, fill your boots.

You are going on ignore because stalking and stupidity are a toxic mix 😁