Will Ibrox be ready for the Dundee game?

17 hours ago, Chic Sharp said:

Exactly.  I think they'll ensure the steel is here before starting the Broomie.  Having said that it all depends on who they get to sort it out.. if it's Graeme Parks I'd worry, only because we've not been told who the Projects Manager was.   Was it GP?

I'm all for the two stands being added to, and for the stadium capacity to increase all the way past what the tims have.  I think after the Broomloan gets done it'll be after new owners/investors come in.

Capitalism.. speculate to accumulate.  Only higher capacity ensures higher incomes than the tims Cammy.

Tim’s are looking at a new main stand 

5 hours ago, Frankie said:

I think it will be ready.

My concern is the Board have chosen between getting the whole Copland Road Stands opened (for a grand opening) and the more pragmatic, get one finished first and have Ibrox ready for opening asap and getting that income.

I dare say we can still give Dundee/Hibs tickets and take care of our Season Ticket holders, if we open just one of the Stands.

26 minutes ago, compo said:

That's a worry, as it sounds like they're not gonna wait until we go past 60k to have a reaction.

All the more urgent that we go to 3 tiers in all the Stands (filling the corners probably) and that to me and I dare say everyone spells we need Parks and the rest out - these people aren't 'Speculate to Accumulate' Capitalists, they just see a support that will continue to throw money into the club.

1 hour ago, compo said:

If true then this is a flex to demonstrate the gap between the two clubs.

A little bit like buying a player that cost the same amount as all of our signings combined.

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

If true then this is a flex to demonstrate the gap between the two clubs.

A little bit like buying a player that cost the same amount as all of our signings combined.

I think it has major structural weaknesses.

15 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I think it has major structural weaknesses.

Yeah, didn't they look at building a new main stand when they built the other 3 stands and decided against it (cost).