Will Ibrox be ready for the Dundee game?

Must say I'm not convinced.

At the moment it looks like they're getting things ready (seats) to install.  I suspect, just a suspicious person.. that the workers are just gonna have things ready enough for a few days overtime to get the thing done.

Having worked in the building trade I have noticed how after 3 days there's not been any sign of improvement yet in a day or two it looks like they can get fired in and sort it quick.  So 21st September against Dundee or 28th against Hibs?

Those seats look easy enough to install.. they're in place, a wee drill and some bolts etc and they're sorted 5-10 men should be getting that done within 3-4 days in my opinion.  Boxes put up there so I'd imagine those are new seats for the new rows.

Thoughts?

1000014475.jpg

4 minutes ago, Chic Sharp said:

Must say I'm not convinced.

At the moment it looks like they're getting things ready (seats) to install.  I suspect, just a suspicious person.. that the workers are just gonna have things ready enough for a few days overtime to get the thing done.

Having worked in the building trade I have noticed how after 3 days there's not been any sign of improvement yet in a day or two it looks like they can get fired in and sort it quick.  So 21st September against Dundee or 28th against Hibs?

Those seats look easy enough to install.. they're in place, a wee drill and some bolts etc and they're sorted 5-10 men should be getting that done within 3-4 days in my opinion.  Boxes put up there so I'd imagine those are new seats for the new rows.

Thoughts?

1000014475.jpg

Were you on a tour.founders trail, or otherwise or are these photos supplied/sent by others

11 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Get along with your cordless drill driver and lend a hand, then maybe it will be ready on time.

I would and being Rangers daft I'd be working day and night with only the occasion take-away to see me through.

5-10 going all out and 2-3 days you'd see big forward movement.  Haven't a clue how they're doing in the toilets and food outlets etc but surely 'shopfitters' know how to batter in with that type of thing.

Pitch?  I did a course in Landscape Design and Construction so can only guess based on poor pics - be nice if one of the folk doing the tours would take a zoomed in picture.

10 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Were you on a tour.founders trail, or otherwise or are these photos supplied/sent by others

You can easily take them near the gate between the West Enclosure and the Broomloan - just need to use a zoom from any device Mac.

Better hope Ibrox is ready for Dundee game or the crowd will be lower than St Johnstone. 

Hopefully when we do the same work in the Broomie that we've learned some lessons.......

36 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Better hope Ibrox is ready for Dundee game or the crowd will be lower than St Johnstone. 

Hopefully when we do the same work in the Broomie that we've learned some lessons.......

Exactly.  I think they'll ensure the steel is here before starting the Broomie.  Having said that it all depends on who they get to sort it out.. if it's Graeme Parks I'd worry, only because we've not been told who the Projects Manager was.   Was it GP?

I'm all for the two stands being added to, and for the stadium capacity to increase all the way past what the tims have.  I think after the Broomloan gets done it'll be after new owners/investors come in.

Capitalism.. speculate to accumulate.  Only higher capacity ensures higher incomes than the tims Cammy.

I can't wait to get back.  I am missing the old place.

EDIT   Just realised we can't go.  It is grandson's birthday and there is a 3 line whip to be there.

Edited by Blue Moon