Park needs to sell up and go

5 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Are they still posted on the forum somewhere?

I think Frankie has some links but I think it's ones from the past.

I'll post a link for the new spreadsheets whenever I have this current one sorted.  Like I said before lots of changes at Rangers this season along with a more complicated European set-up so it's taking longer than expected.  Also, spotted a few mistakes that are proving problematic to get the answer to..  Time..

1 minute ago, Chic Sharp said:

I think Frankie has some links but I think it's ones from the past.

I'll post a link for the new spreadsheets whenever I have this current one sorted.  Like I said before lots of changes at Rangers this season along with a more complicated European set-up so it's taking longer than expected.  Also, spotted a few mistakes that are proving problematic to get the answer to..  Time..

Thanks.

I remember trying to download one in the past but the file was too large and it failed.

If practical then it might be a good idea to share the data in csv format. In my experience that leads to a smaller file size. Also, for my own use, I would convert it to csv before doing anything with it anyway.

2 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Thanks.

I remember trying to download one in the past but the file was too large and it failed.

If practical then it might be a good idea to share the data in csv format. In my experience that leads to a smaller file size. Also, for my own use, I would convert it to csv before doing anything with it anyway.

I think it's too complex to change it to csv. 

2 hours ago, Chic Sharp said:

Nice wee debate mate, but maybe time to agree to disagree?

I disagree with some of what you've said, both from a factual and from an opinion point of view, but happy to leave it there, mate.

4 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Thanks.

Not sure what csv is but I'll look it up.. the file size from what everyone says is easy to download the only downside is the time it takes to do so.  It takes ages to upload too btw.

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

I think it's too complex to change it to csv. 

I'll take your word for that mate - got a lot on at the minute.  Cheers.

I'm probably gonna get a new laptop soon, so I dare say any msexcel upgrades in software might be easier and quicker to download/upload.

4 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Thanks.

If you can't wait for the current one to be ready you'll get the last upload on my homepage on twitter @The_Sharp_Files

13 hours ago, Chic Sharp said:

I'll take your word for that mate - got a lot on at the minute.  Cheers.

I'm probably gonna get a new laptop soon, so I dare say any msexcel upgrades in software might be easier and quicker to download/upload.

You can't save spreadsheets with multiple sheets as a csv file, so it's a non-starter.

• Frankie changed the title to Park needs to sell up and go