Park needs to sell up and go

13 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Do what I did - research and then you can make your own informed judgement.  

You’ll have to tell us what you have uncovered about the new CEO .

2 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

It's in your post.

Only that some PR nous is something Gillespie could possibly bring to the table. I don't really know, though. 

I didn't say it was an issue - although it has been mentioned before by fans, iirc. 

13 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I did a wee bit, but I couldn't see much.

There's a lot of charity stuff which is admirable, but not applicable to us, I suppose. Might be good for PR?

Implemented fan ownership. I'm not sure that's applicable either.

Experienced, won awards, Rangers fan. 

Nothing really sticks out as being wrong - although, nothing great sticks out either. 

Just wondered what your thoughts were?

The major issue for me is his very limited experience in football and has been more a vice-chairman than CEO. 

We need a CEO who is going to be strong and stand up to the board and challenge them when they believe the board are going in the wrong direction. 

We need money and the only way that’s going to happen is if the club were sold to some mega rich person but that’s how people are mega rich they don’t buy businesses that are in poor shape and it’s not going to get any better the present guardians have sunk millions of their own money and they don’t have a bottomless pit so unless a miracle happens this is were we are I always thought we could come back from 2012 but it’s never happened trophies have been as rare as chicken teeth.

16 minutes ago, CammyF said:

We need a CEO who is going to be strong and stand up to the board and challenge them when they believe the board are going in the wrong direction. 

That’s not in a CEO’s job description. 

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

But some interesting points in the post maybe let down by defence of Dave King.

No arguing that Parks and his son are certainly part of the problem we have in the boardroom and have resided over some very questionable decisions. 

From Parks jnr and coward Stuart Robertson selecting Caixinho and him bringing in Beale.

The Project Manager for Copland Road do over was I think.. GP and though he might have been sacked he's still on the Board.  There was a reason King didn't vote for his re-election to the Board.

The 'new' Chairman / CEO.. will he be a pal of DP's?

Edited by Chic Sharp