In the press conference Clement seems to suggest that Kasanwijro will be a back-up, so I think Souttar will be first choice. I don't think Souttar deserves to lose his spot, to be fair.  

He also said that Bajrami will be the #10. 

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

In the press conference Clement seems to suggest that Kasanwijro will be a back-up, so I think Souttar will be first choice. I don't think Souttar deserves to lose his spot, to be fair.  

He also said that Bajrami will be the #10. 

Cheers. Hadn’t caught up with that today. Not surprised with that really. With our injury luck I've no doubt he'll play plenty anyway. 

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Butland

Tavernier - Kasanwirjo - Propper - Jefte

Barron - Diomande

Cerny - Bajrami - Matondo

Dessers

I'm with you regarding Matondo, but no Sterling??  I'd have Sterling at RB and remove Tav, that'd be my strongest 11. 

2 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

I'm with you regarding Matondo, but no Sterling??  I'd have Sterling at RB and remove Tav, that'd be my strongest 11. 

I want more from a FB than just a defender. 

It depends who we are playing and where. 

Id have quite a different side for a home game v Bottom league side as opposed to an away game in Europe or piggery. 

Also need to see more of the newbies to see the quality they bring. 

At this stage all I know is what players I don’t want to see in any Rangers side, which sadly is still several. But I’m hoping by this time next year the squad will be unrecognisable from Beale’s bottlers. 

23 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

That's fine but you don't see Sterling anywhere in your strongest 11? 

He could play CM but I think Barron and Diomande have more about them. 

I did like him at CB, but Souttar and Propper (and the new guy) are ahead of him. 

He certainly doesn't play on the wings anymore. 

Sterling is a good player to have, but he's mostly just athletic; a Jack of all trades, master of none. He'll be preferred in certain games I'm sure.