Now that the transfer window has closed, what are posters opinions of our potential strongest starting XI (dependant on everybody being fit)

Here's my tuppence worth...

----------Buttland---------

---Kasanwirjo---Propper--

Sterling---------------Jefte

----Barron---Diomande----

-----------Bajrami---------

Cerny---------------Cortes 

-----------Dessers--------

Subs: Tav, Raskin, Lawrence, Danilo, Ridvan, Souttar, Balogun, Igamane, Hagi, Fraser.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

Matondo?  You can't be serious, Rousseau?

Deadly. 

Tamundo is a known quantity - consistently inconsistent. Which is at least better than Cortes' favourite position on the treatment table. 

If I were to think about it more deeply, I'd perhaps play Bajrami wide with Hagi as the #10. 

26 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Butland

Tavernier - Kasanwirjo - Propper - Jefte

Barron - Diomande

Cerny - Bajrami - Matondo

Dessers

Sadly, I feel that Tav has run his race and even more depressingly that will be exposed for all to see tomorrow. Go on skipper, prove me wrong.  

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Interesting to see what people go for. I don’t think it’s as set in stone as it has been for a few years now. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing mind..

Well it's starting to look like a Clement team as opposed to the wreckage of previous managers. Interesting to note, Tav is the last remaining player in our squad that started the Europa League final.

20 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Deadly. 

Tamundo is a known quantity - consistently inconsistent. Which is at least better than Cortes' favourite position on the treatment table. 

If I were to think about it more deeply, I'd perhaps play Bajrami wide with Hagi as the #10. 

Scratch that - Hagi will not be involved at all as it stands. 

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Butland

Tavernier - Kasanwirjo - Propper - Jefte

Barron - Diomande

Cerny - Bajrami - Matondo

Dessers

This but I’d have Cortes ahead of Matondo. Granted there isn’t that much to go on to say that yet. The other caveat is that those two CBs have to win the shirt off Souttar. Wouldn't say Propper has shown that yet.

Also has to be said that half that team are untried and we don't know much about them yet. Jefte has to show defensive improvement to start ahead of Yilmaz against tougher opposition for me. Very keen to see if Bajrami can do it at CAM in different types of games too because his stats suggest he's not the type to contribute much in those circumstances. 

Edited by DMAA