[FT] Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Why should we accept another decade of mediocrity?

You should say 'enough is enough'.  Or maybe 'sack the board'.  Or 'have you seen our record since Motherwell'?.

That will ensure you stand out from the rest of us, in your refusal to accept mediocrity, by constantly slating a manager you want to get the whole season.  

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Why should we accept another decade of mediocrity? This is Rangers Football Club, we appear to have forgotten this in the last two decades. 

If you are happy to accept year after year of finishing 2nd then fine, I'm NOT and never will be.

Ok. You’ve convinced me. What do you advise us, the members of this Board, to do about it?

5 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Ok. You’ve convinced me. What do you advise us, the members of this Board, to do about it?

Do what you want, or feel comfortable doing.

As a fanbase we couldn't organise a boycott of Tannidice, rid Rangers of David Murray but we did eventually get rid of the spivs. 

Personally, I'm not purchasing any more tickets (cup games and EL package). 

However, not matter what I, you or all Gersnet members do, nothing Will change. It'll take a majority of fanbase to act to get change. Don't think many have the appetite.

Edited by CammyF

2 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

There is nothing we can do except withhold the blue pound which also damages the club.

It's the only power we have unfortunately.  

2 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

There is nothing we can do except withhold the blue pound which also damages the club.

That would be fine if the club were making profits and paying massive amounts by way of directors’ fees and dividends to shareholders. Teach the blighters a lesson. Pointless in the current situation, though.

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

You should say 'enough is enough'.  Or maybe 'sack the board'.  Or 'have you seen our record since Motherwell'?.

That will ensure you stand out from the rest of us, in your refusal to accept mediocrity, by constantly slating a manager you want to get the whole season.  

I said 'we' not 'I' yet you  predictably chose to ignore that. 

The manager isn't and shouldn't beyond criticism,  even Walter Smith got pelters during 9-in-a-row and un his 2nd spell. What makes Clement exempt? 

What does changing the board actually achieve? 

We've got a head of football operations, and a head of football recruitment. Those two are now responsible for the football operations. 

The board are only there to govern. And invest, but they have been doing that, to an unreasonable extent. 

We do not yet have a CEO, who should be responsible for increasing revenue. Revenues have been growing, iirc. 

I doubt we'll get a sugar daddy. 

I suppose they can sack those below them if they're not hitting their targets. It's still too soon for that, though. Koppen just started this season. 

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Do what you want, or feel comfortable doing.

As a fanbase we couldn't organise a boycott of Tannidice, rid Rangers of David Murray but we did eventually get rid of the spivs. 

Personally, I'm not purchasing any more tickets (cup games and EL package). 

However, not matter what I, you or all Gersnet members do, nothing Will change. It'll take a majority of fanbase to act to get change. Don't think many have the appetite.

This is nuts.  You say you the manager's record is dreadful recently but you want him to get more time to see if he succeeds but will boycott games and protest to get rid of the board that appointed the manager.