[FT] Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers

Just now, Rousseau said:

Is that the one that blooms once a year for a day? I don't like that comparison... 

Appropriately, perhaps, blooming once, every seven to nine years. 

Or not blooming at all?

Your call. 

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

@CammyF - Clement polished the turd last season, extracting 19 wins from his first 20 games, then it reverted to type. It was a turd, after all.

We are now turning that turd into fertiliser, from which shall grow a fragrant flower. :D

He did, but what changed, it can't all have been down to the players? Something happened and it happened around that Motherwell defeat. After that we were in free-fall and results and performances were, in the most part, unacceptable.

There were strange team selections, questionable subs and conplete loss of form. 

If you think we've seen improvements this season, fine, but I just don't see it (Ross Country game apart).

After circa 1 year in charge and without a OF victory the manager should have had the players ready for today with a plan to stop the inevitable. Instead, we got our arses handed to us big style. 

1st of September and we've failed to qualify for the CL (we could be with the money) and are 5 points behind in the league. That's not the kind of "progress" we need.

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

We are all angry at the result but what does that achieve? Just sad old neds embarrassing themselves.

Just reminded me of Pedro in Luxembourg Gardens

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

We are all angry at the result but what does that achieve? Just sad old neds embarrassing themselves.

Sorry, thought I had to do / say something 🤷‍♂️😀

10 minutes ago, CammyF said:

He did, but what changed, it can't all have been down to the players? Something happened and it happened around that Motherwell defeat. After that we were in free-fall and results and performances were, in the most part, unacceptable.

There were strange team selections, questionable subs and conplete loss of form. 

If you think we've seen improvements this season, fine, but I just don't see it (Ross Country game apart).

After circa 1 year in charge and without a OF victory the manager should have had the players ready for today with a plan to stop the inevitable. Instead, we got our arses handed to us big style. 

1st of September and we've failed to qualify for the CL (we could be with the money) and are 5 points behind in the league. That's not the kind of "progress" we need.

I'm only judging PC from this season, like I did with Beale last season.

It's a new team. It's a rebuild that needed to happen. And it's not finished. We've only really gotten rid of (most of) the deadwood and invested in the future, but we've not strengthened the first team enough.  Finances have hampered us, there, though.