[FT] Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers

Just now, CammyF said:

So we need to rebuild the rebuild? None of the new players showed any improvement from our last defeat at Celtic Park, in fact we were considerably worse.

If the new players have shat it, where do we go now? 

This is the problem, we have chopped 10 mil or more off the wage bill if rumours are to be believed. Trying to extract more from players on much less is going to be very difficult. I also don't think this rebuild is anywhere near finished yet. This is going to be multiple windows before we can get ourselves righted again.

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So we need to rebuild the rebuild? None of the new players showed any improvement from our last defeat at Celtic Park, in fact we were considerably worse.

If the new players have shat it, where do we go now? 

You're not reading my posts correctly, or I'm failing to explain myself properly.

We're in a rebuilding phase now. It's nowhere near finished. 

6 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

This is the problem, we have chopped 10 mil or more off the wage bill if rumours are to be believed. Trying to extract more from players on much less is going to be very difficult. I also don't think this rebuild is anywhere near finished yet. This is going to be multiple windows before we can get ourselves righted again.

You are correct however I'd argue effort is free and we lacked a truck load of it.

@CammyF - Clement polished the turd last season, extracting 19 wins from his first 20 games, then it reverted to type. It was a turd, after all.

We are now turning that turd into fertiliser, from which shall grow a fragrant flower. :D

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

You are correct however I'd argue effort is free and we lacked a truck load of it.

Well, that's the thing, SBG, c10M GBP saved on wages, yet we are paying the cunts who took to the field today. 

2 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

The sad truth is that we'll continue to regress and they'll continue to get stronger unless we get significant investment and / or hire football minded people to run our club.

I've never felt so far removed from the club / team / section of fans since the dark days of David Murray. 

The acceptance of being 2nd best goes against everything our club stands for but appears to be the standard our board, manager, players and growing number of fans hold us to. 

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

We are now turning that turd into fertiliser, from which shall grow a fragrant flower. 

And here it is

Line of people inside a greenhouse at Kew Gardens with one person bending over by the flower to smell it

Oh, it's known as the 'corpse flower', and it stinks, on flowering, to blue heaven

Just now, Uilleam said:

And here it is

Line of people inside a greenhouse at Kew Gardens with one person bending over by the flower to smell it

Oh, it's known as the 'corpse flower', and it stinks, on flowering, to blue heaven

Is that the one that blooms once a year for a day? I don't like that comparison...