[FT] Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Do what you want, or feel comfortable doing.

What you are saying regularly and pretty cogently throughout the afternoon and evening since the final whistle is that the situation is dreadful and something needs to be done about it. Not many will disagree.

The fact is that there’s nothing ordinary supporters of the club can do to procure benevolent parties willing not only to buy shares but to provide huge funds by way of working capital with little hope of return. 

Just now, Blue Moon said:

This is nuts.  You say you the manager's record is dreadful recently but you want him to get more time to see if he succeeds but will boycott games and protest to get rid of the board that appointed the manager.

Well if its nuts, give us your plan? 

Anyway, me not going to EL games and Cup games will not make any difference, we have a waiting list 10,000 long who'll happily snap up the tickets I don't want. Sl

3 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

What you are saying regularly and pretty cogently throughout the afternoon and evening since the final whistle is that the situation is dreadful and something needs to be done about it. Not many will disagree.

The fact is that there’s nothing ordinary supporters of the club can do to procure benevolent parties willing not only to buy shares but to provide huge funds by way of working capital with little hope of return. 

You're part of the problem: acceptance of failure and 2nd best, it's now the Rangers way. 

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

3 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

This is nuts.  You say you the manager's record is dreadful recently but you want him to get more time to see if he succeeds but will boycott games and protest to get rid of the board that appointed the manager.

It used to be said: 2 Rangers' supporters, 3 opinions.

We may have moved on: 1 Rangers' supporter, 4 opinions. 

2 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Agreed, that's the board's job and they are failing in this regard, as they are failing in everything they are doing.

You already said what the plan is.  Give the manager time.  I agree the board need to step up.  I haven't boycotted games since I started during Celtic's 9 in a row.  I understand your angst but I think we have some way to go to reach the depths of previous lows.

Just now, CammyF said:

Agreed, that's the board's job and they are failing in this regard, as they are failing in everything they are doing.

It’s the Board’s job to find investment but who will invest on the scale needed? I wouldn’t. 

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

You already said what the plan is.  Give the manager time.  I agree the board need to step up.  I haven't boycotted games since I started during Celtic's 9 in a row.  I understand your angst but I think we have some way to go to reach the depths of previous lows.

Did you go when the spivs were in charge (genuine question).