[FT] Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers

See their banner at the start, has anyone informed them the bloke featured was Episcopalian?

Not exactly Presbyterian but still a Protestant, technically speaking.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd say some of your comments are more snidey than 'picking fault'.  

His interviews don't exactly inspire me but I'm not really sure what useful things he can say after a heavy loss there.  Maybe, we were pure shite and I hate Micks or something like that. 

Definitely not 'snidey" towards Clement. It was a naive (at best) comment as was his "moral victory" quote after the 3-3 game. I just don't think a Rangers manager should be "bigging up" a 6-0 victory over Ross County or claiming a moral victory in a 3-3 draw.

He could simply have said that the performance (individual and collective) wasn't good enough and closed the interview there and then. 

If any snidyness in my reply was aimed to those within the support who will lap this up and agree with him. 

I certainly wouldn't want a Rangers manager to publicly announce his hate for Celtic, believe it privately and instill it into the players and get them performing like the hate them, not like they are in awe of them - see Stevie Gerrard, Walter Smith Jock Wallace etc as examples. 

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

See their banner at the start, has anyone informed them the bloke featured was Episcopalian?

Not exactly Presbyterian but still a Protestant, technically speaking.

"Our Dear Green Place"

I thought that

'Suffer the little children' would have been more appropriate.

And accurate. 

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I certainly wouldn't want a Rangers manager to publicly announce his hate for Celtic,

I would actually like that.  Preferably with sectarian undertones and a reference to Jock Stein's knowledge about Torbett's nefarious activities.  😃

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I would actually like that.  Preferably with sectarian undertones and a reference to Jock Stein's knowledge about Torbett's nefarious activities.  😃

Nope, we do our talking and gloating on the park. 

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

We need to forget about them and focus on us.   We have been in the doldrums since 2010 apart from  brief spells under Gerrard and Gio.  We need to accept where we are at and have some patience.  We cannot keep sacking managers every year or so which is in itself causing major legacy issues.  If you want the manager sacked then say it.  Otherwise what is the point of going on about his record since Motherwell?  I just do not get where you are coming from and I suspect I am not alone.  

Why should we accept another decade of mediocrity? This is Rangers Football Club, we appear to have forgotten this in the last two decades. 

If you are happy to accept year after year of finishing 2nd then fine, I'm NOT and never will be.

The managers record is appalling but he deserves a chance with his own players. How many times do I have to say this? 

Do I think he is the manager to turn us around? No, but he deserves the opportunity to prove me wrong (and I'll be delighted to eat humble pie).

The main problems lie outwith the manager and players, but think Clement should be doing better than he is.

Until we get investment and / or the right people running the club we'll forever be 2nd best and will never improve. 

Again, if you're happy to accept and wait in hope (or expectation), fine. Just don't expect me to agree.