[FT] Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

4th in the SPL, 5 points adrift, but it's OK as we signed a few young players who might or might not finally win us a league title in 2029.

Acceptance of failure and 2nd best, it's now the Rangers way. 

We’ve only played 4 games. 34 to go.

And we had Tynecastle & CP away in those 4 games. I think we need to reassess near the end of the year where we are

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

4th in the SPL, 5 points adrift, but it's OK as we signed a few young players who might or might not finally win us a league title in 2029.

Acceptance of failure and 2nd best, it's now the Rangers way. 

Grow up. 

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

Tin hat on here but I’m quite encouraged by the young players. Barron & Jefte have done well so far and dionande maybe a wee bit to go

However my main concern is still wide areas up front. If we persist with one wide left & one wide tight we really lack the quality we need atm. Cerny is proving a disappointment for me

Barron has been a success this season, but his poor pass led to the 2nd goal (hopefully he'll learn from it). 

Jefte has looked OK since he has came into the team and offers something .

The problem is today was the acid test for them and the team and they failed spectacularly 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

We did create chances but so did Celtic (other than the ones they scored). They were as wasteful in front of goal as we were yet won 3-0 in a canter.

As for Shankland, yes, he is as wasteful, no striker isn't "wasteful" 

I get that we need to try and pick positives from yet another shit-show, but I'm finding it hard to see what has changed - that was as bad as anything Beale or Gio served up at Parkhead. 

I don’t think it was as bad but as I keep saying they’ve got better quality up front particularly in the wide areas.

We didn’t create chances at all at CP with GvB or Beale 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Barron has been a success this season, but his poor pass led to the 2nd goal (hopefully he'll learn from it). 

Jefte has looked OK since he has came into the team and offers something .

The problem is today was the acid test for them and the team and they failed spectacularly 

I was pleased to see Raskin return today. I’d like to see him & Barron in central MF

I have no idea where we go from here we are such a poor football team!

clement seems clueless!

board is clueless!

The true standards of this club died in 2012 and well never see them again!