[FT] Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

The manager didn’t. The players did. 

The manager has to accept responsibility. He changed the way we played around that time and our form went out the window. 

Just now, Rousseau said:

@CammyF started it. 

I am sympathetic with the nomenclature, at the moment.

I don't think that, having got us into a fine mess, PC should be allowed to walk away with a substantial poke. He has to be given some time to improve matters.

If it becomes obvious that he can't 'fix' things, then continuing at Ibrox becomes untenable. 

I think that it will become obvious when his time is up. Departure will be triggered, not by the calendar, but by events, or, if you will, by results, primarily, and performances. 

I will be very pleasantly surprised if he can turn things around. 

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

You're shifting the goalposts - since that home loss to Motherwell,  I'm struggling to remember 2 or 3 excellent performances - help an old man with failing memory out, point them out to me? 

wasn't including last season (I mentioned Hearts). Like I said, we're in a rebuilding phase with a new team. I don't think we can compare this team to last season's team. 

Like I also said, we - or the players, more specifically - shat it last season, which is why we need the rebuild. 

I've been pretty consistent, I think. 

Just now, Scott7 said:

In what way did he change the play?

Stopped our full backs going forward. 

He is responsible for the tactics, the players fitness, our application, our standards etc 

He takes the responsibility. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I'm not. 

I wasn't including last season (I mentioned Hearts). Like I said, we're in a rebuilding phase with a new team. I don't think we can compare this team to last season's team. 

Like I also said, we - or the players, more specifically - shat it, which is why we need the rebuild. 

I've been pretty consistent. 

So we need to rebuild the rebuild? None of the new players showed any improvement from our last defeat at Celtic Park, in fact we were considerably worse.

If the new players have shat it, where do we go now? 

Would be nice to think we use this international break to get the new players trained up and ready for action maybe even a few closed door games to try some   other formations and try and get someone to  teach our defenders their jobs