[FT] Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Your very good at asking questions buy not so good at answering them.

We've little choice but to stick with him. 

Get off the fence, man.  🤣

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Get off the fence, man.  🤣

It doesn't matter if I want him sacked or not, he has been given an extended contract and Bennett has confirmed the board are all-in with him and his vision. 

Now, maybe you can confirm of you are happy with the run of form / results since that Motherwell loss? 

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Now, maybe you can confirm of you are happy with the run of form / results since that Motherwell loss? 

That's just a stupid question.  No one enjoys watching their team getting beat or underperforming. 

I want us to stick with Clement though.

6 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Form (is that performance?), yes; results, no. 

Pretty much the opposite of Beale - and less so GvB as both his were poor. 

I'm much more content to stick with a manager who has poor results but decent performance and underlying stats, than the opposite. 

I've answered this question numerous times yet you still bring it up. 

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

That's just a stupid question.  No one enjoys watching their team getting beat or underperforming. 

I want us to stick with Clement though.

It's not a stupid question - it's relevant as the current managers recent record is horrific with little or no sign of improvement.

How long does Clement gey? Until we are 15 points behind? Next season? 2 seasons? 3 seasons? Until they win 10? 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

How long does Clement gey? Until we are 15 points behind? Next season? 2 seasons? 3 seasons? Until they win 10? 

How long do you give him?

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

We have to take it one step at a time but Clement should be given the whole of this season, at least.

Iv'e seen many games against Celtic but today's is the first  I have seen were not one player in a blue shirt didn't have the heart for the battle iv'e seen legends driving us on Greig ,Shearer ,Butcher all urging their  teammates on telling them off when they made mistakes but today's lot are pretty gutless from a gutless captain right through a gutless team I kind of dread now the games in this European thursday night cup .