[FT] Celtic 3 - 0 Rangers

First thing I’d do is drop our captain he can’t handle it against them starts flapping and giving them the ball even if he isn’t under pressure put Sterling at right back.

Tav and Lawrence the historical weak links.

If we're brave and proactive in the first 20 we'll get something out of it imo.

If we concede a corner in the first 30 seconds then it's wraps.

3 hours ago, yuddie said:

Tav and Lawrence the historical weak links.

If we're brave and proactive in the first 20 we'll get something out of it imo.

If we concede a corner in the first 30 seconds then it's wraps.

Unless we sign a right back and number 10 in the next few days, both will play or play some part on Sunday. 

Over the last 2 seasons, I'm sure Tav is our top scorer against them at Parkhead - therein lies the problem. 

Butland 

Tav

Souttar 

Any fit / new CB if not then Sterling

Jefte

Diomande 

Barron

Lawrence (or new signing)

Cerny

Dessers

Matando

I'd be tempted to play 3 genuine midfield players but with Raskin injured, our options are limited unless we sign someone.

So in reality we need a RB, a CB (or 2), a CM and a No10 - can't see is getting them all in before the window closes.

I can't see the team deviating to much from yesterday. Propper will probably come in at CB (based on PC's presser) and then Diamonde will start. I also think if we bring in new players, you won't see them in this game. That's not Clements style.

As much as we've been inferior in these games over the last few seasons, I also feel we have also been unlucky. We've had goals disallowed for very little and decisions go against us. Most of which would have significantly impacted the scores (and mood) of these games IMO. 

According to Timothy, they just need to turn up and start counting the goals. Complacency from them could be an advantage for us. Even a draw would shatter their entitled mind set. 

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

Butland 

Jefte 

Soutar 

propper

sterling 

Barron 

Diomande

Matondo 

Cerny 

+

Tav  I thought him and Cerny  linked up well ?  

Dessers 

We can always rely on Tav to produce the goods when it’s needed , that’s why I’ve stuck him in a midfield  Role plus as I’ve said I thought him and Cerny worked well linking up in midfield but wouldn’t be so sure of his defensive duty’s against them tbh. 

Edited by Fa1833