[FT] Rangers 6 (Dessers 18', 58'; Matondo 45', 69'; Lawrence 65'; Danilo 90') - 0 Ross County

Our prospective xG was 3.81 for this game, whilst limiting County to 0.14.

What is also pleasing was the quality of our chances. We usually always create more than our opponents but they are often poor quality chances, hence why we don't score much. We created a good few high quality chances. 

44 minutes ago, onevision said:

Sound like a tim....looked rubbish only cuz we wuz excellent mate.🤨

Yes, I have stupidly let their recent loss to Spartans, ongoing relegation prospects and their diddy club stature fool me into thinking they're rubbish.  Silly me.  

Smashing performance, I would say every player had pass marks, and it is lovely to see 2 goals for Dessers, 2 goals and 2 assists for Matondo, a goal and assist for Lawrence, an assist for Tav and a very emotional goal for Danilo. All players who could do with a confidence boost.