1 hour ago, yuddie said:

I agree, Club 1872 for instance could be a force for good if they were ran well.

It can't be a 'force for good'.

It can only be a force for the minority who control it.

1 hour ago, yuddie said:

They could possibly do that if money is tight though, tie in a MyGers renewal with a share offering. Idk if that's ludicrous or not.

Why would they do that?

MyGers is mainly a way to get fans to pay for access to tickets. (Non-ludicrous)

A secondary purpose appears to be the unsolicited distribution of coasters and badges.

18 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Why would they do that?

MyGers is mainly a way to get fans to pay for access to tickets. (Non-ludicrous)

A secondary purpose appears to be the unsolicited distribution of coasters and badges.

Aye I get that, it was merely a hypothetical comment on fan ownership.

I'm happy enough with the current board (apologies!) but having a substantial fan group organisation that's taken seriously by the match goers as part of this board is no bad thing imo, I'd actually go as far to say it's essential with what's gone before.

That's what I meant with Club 1872 potentially being a force for good, as you say though - agendas and club politics will always be king.

Edited by yuddie

17 minutes ago, yuddie said:

That's what I meant. with Club 1872 potentially being a force for good, as you say though - agendas and club politics will always be King.

Changed your sentence a bit :ph34r:

The Rangers will win the league again. I just don’t know when.

Another club, nowadays thought to be quite successful, went nineteen years after 1947 and only won the league once. That club barely concerned me other than twice a year and some cup ties. The Hibs and the Hearts were the big beasts in those days. Where are they now? Things change.