This must be one of the worst periods in the history of our club with no money to buy decent players nothing coming through from the youth ranks a team full of average some below average players so where exactly do you see the club ten years on from now do you think we will ever get back to winning leagues again 

I know this is a Barmy idea or even laughable to a certain extent but fans are becoming owners of clubs and are the ones  who decide on every thing from Players to Pies , surely us being so critical of every decision made at Ibrox will not be so critical when the results don’t go our way and we only have our self to blame? I found a few examples of this as it’s a growing trend apparently, I’ll post back on this later on this afternoon. Start looking for those 50p and £1 coins under those sofas ♥️🤍💙

28 minutes ago, onevision said:

Fan ownership will never work at Rangers.

It depends what you mean by 'work'.

It could work very well for an organised minority in control of a fan ownership scheme.

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

It could work very well for an organised minority in control of a fan ownership scheme.

Is that not what we have at present though?

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

I agree, Club 1872 for instance could be a force for good if they were ran well.

If there wasn't appetite for fan ownership when we went bust there won't be appetite for it now.

The lack of fan interest in Dave King's shares made available to Club 1872 says it all really.

21 minutes ago, onevision said:

Is that not what we have at present though?

Do you mean the board being fans of the club?

Or are you referring to MyGers?

They reckon MyGers is one of the biggest Club Membership schemes in Europe, you don't get shares with it though.

They could possibly do that if money is tight though, tie in a MyGers renewal with a share offering. Idk if that's ludicrous or not.

I wonder if the take up would be any good.